+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Your ego has gone so high since the day you and Shinji "dated". No one asked you for your opinion nor likes your opinion.
    You're the first one who brought **** up so you shouldn't expect why your retarded posts are getting zerged at.
    Oh are you a spokesman of Haters now or smth? So much time and you couldn't think of a better reply.

1. You know nothing about me.
    2. Talking about ego, you give yourself right to **** talk me or my skills, or my relation to enemy guild when you were non-existent during that time?
    3. No, you're the first who made the thread in which I commented as I have right to comment on anything I like.
    4. If there is no truth in my posts you guys wouldn't be all over them.
    5. Go ride Leon's, Andrew's and James' dick like you did so far, you'll benefit more from that than my posts.

Oh look you just lvl'd up and deserve to be **** talked.
    Last edited by LadyIntegra666; 02-12-2015 at 03:24 PM. Reason: typoes man typoes

Take it chill broes no need to h8 my m8's, mmmkay? #420blazeityolonoscope #DE E DEN

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Oh are you a spokesman of Haters now or smth? So much time and you couldn't think of a better reply.

2. Talking about ego, you give yourself right to **** talk me or my skills, or my relation to enemy guild when you were non-existent during that time?
    3. No, you're the first who made the thread in which I commented as I have right to comment on anything I like.
    5. Go ride Leon's, Andrew's and James' dick like you did so far, you'll benefit more from that than my posts.

Go ride back shinji's dick and emo when we kill you at ruler at isen plx

dat rage when I brought maha and you rage logged off tho.

You clearly know nothing about me, and about my relationship with Leon, Andrew, and James.
    You can say anything you want that's not even a fact, if that makes you happy. But the fact that your ego has gone so high is way beyond the truth.
    Last edited by Samtony; 02-12-2015 at 04:02 PM.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Banned
    Where is blu, though ?

He usually comes to suck ithillien's dīck when she talks around here.

neither you know anything about her, me or anyone else. peace out

Banned
    k so nonfactor 1shot priest who emos when not sheltered can quit definitely.

case closed.

muahahha. dis iz fun... jayd thinks that she's the next best thing in priesting... steve and ahmed making a 3, maybe 4 way alliance just to take down boobs (sounds familliar...)... polish chris... was like just a few months ago, QQing to me on TS about steve scamming him... c'mon musti.. take a side im curious
    ppl need to grow some backbones

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Where is blu, though ?

He usually comes to suck ithillien's dīck when she talks around here.
    last time ive played, u were doing 6k regs... did u improved ? still waiting on dem 90k regs... get that, and we can talk

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind View Post
    muahahha. dis iz fun... jayd thinks that she's the next best thing in priesting... steve and ahmed making a 3, maybe 4 way alliance just to take down boobs (sounds familliar...)... polish chris... was like just a few months ago, QQing to me on TS about steve scamming him... c'mon musti.. take a side im curious
    ppl need to grow some backbones

oh noes ithillien acts like a retard, has nothing more to say cause all her arguments got burnt and here comes her best friend who backs her up even though he knows she is talking nonsense. this is so good indeed