+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    lol one word. ithi-liar
    nope not a word at all. I googled it and came up with nuthin.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    lol one word. ithi-liar
    royalties, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    my 20mm's bbc is a word tri
    nope google didn't find that one either
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    You haven't challenged me with anything worthy of a reply. You make a reply and then elaborate what I said. That is called Haily posting level.

The only people I tolerate and have patience from this forum zerg are Steve and Ahmed. You and Jeyd can stop riding my posts because I don't give a **** about you, not even for a **** talk.
    okay lets count

1st: u said how important dignity in online game is and when i said u were also doing things that had nothing to do with dignity u turned everything around saying i was doing the same and yet i never mentioned it was anything important
    2nd: after that u started talking how i never was a factor cause i never had my own character etc. and when i answered my temp was always geared and ready to use you started saying i confirmed everything u said and because i dont own a character now i have no right to **** talk anyone. then i answered u arent even a part of either side of the war and u are doing just the same i was doing while you said it is wrong just 1 minute earlier
    3rd: now after all that u claim i havent challenged u with anything worth of a reply

are u retarded?

one name????????????
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    royalties, please.
    u gotta trademark it first..

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    You haven't challenged me with anything worthy of a reply. You make a reply and then elaborate what I said. That is called Haily posting level.

The only people I tolerate and have patience from this forum zerg are Steve and Ahmed. You and Jeyd can stop riding my posts because I don't give a **** about you, not even for a **** talk.
    Your ego has gone so high since the day you and Shinji "dated". No one asked you for your opinion nor likes your opinion.
    You're the first one who brought **** up so you shouldn't expect why your retarded posts are getting zerged at.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

my 20cm's bbc is a word tri
    your 20cm's bbc is a lie.
    I don't even know what a bbc is ._.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Rohan dramas never end

my 20cm's bbc is a word tri

never mind.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.