+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    you sent who invasion? dude u have never hit over 10k plz stop posting
    that rage

Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    saying people have no dignity coz we decided to be friendly with a guild untill the harder guild has left when you dont even play so it has no concern over u
    You can't be that naive and think BOOBS will leave after you show up few times with that zerg. Did Famous leave when we got zerged? Did e2n/SG quit after losing for a year?

These are forums I can comment on anything I want, unless ToS changes and I can't post if I don't play. Till then you might want to get used to me being here

p.s. None of you still quoted where I slanted you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    You can't be that naive and think BOOBS will leave after you show up few times with that zerg. Did Famous leave when we got zerged? Did e2n/SG quit after losing for a year?

These are forums I can comment on anything I want, unless ToS changes and I can't post if I don't play. Till then you might want to get used to me being here

yeah u can for sure but u point one thing out for someone but yet u do exactly the same and when someone points that lack of logic to u then u instead of backing ur words up u pull more arguments out of ur ass. this is how ur answers have been in this thread.

Banned
    Did Famous leave when we got zerged?
    Yes, ROFL.

Actually, let me correct you : your cores started to recruit dupers and hackers, and you used hacked items. I'm glad GwiYomi finally got banned :O)

Also, you're not talking about Keen ? tsk tsk.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 02-12-2015 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    yeah u can for sure but u point one thing out for someone but yet u do exactly the same and when someone points that lack of logic to u then u instead of backing ur words up u pull more arguments out of ur ass. this is how ur answers have been in this thread.
    You haven't challenged me with anything worthy of a reply. You make a reply and then elaborate what I said. That is called Haily posting level.

The only people I tolerate and have patience from this forum zerg are Steve and Ahmed. You and Jeyd can stop riding my posts because I don't give a **** about you, not even for a **** talk.

MAHA MAHA MAHA CORRUPT CORRUP GMS GMS . shut up already yes famous ****ji u did got sh!t on for so long tht they had to use indo helmets for months
    tht pushed me to do the same cuz ( corrupt) gms didnt do nothing about it and always asked for proofs and i had no helmet to link them until one indo guy
    showed it to me and let me test in coli and the same day i went to tsb and upper and got reported and got u all of u banned . u all wouldnt be banned if it wasnt for me
    u were using it for months and then u ragequited and came back with new hacks stats bug. indo weapons. i dnt remember famous pvping or being pro only with hacks. rest of time rage quiting or hacking. gtfo
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Banned
    You haven't challenged me with anything worthy of a reply. You make a reply and then elaborate what I said. That is called Haily posting level.

The only people I tolerate and have patience from this forum zerg are Steve and Ahmed. You and Jeyd can stop riding my posts because I don't give a **** about you, not even for a **** talk.

Please, you ragelog off when you're not sheltered.

1. You're not a girl.
    2. Your posts and threads so far clearly show who is obsessed with whom.
    3. I didn't know you, and I didn't even bother with you because you were a non-factor and still are for me. I left solely because of Shawn, together with rest of e2n core.
    4. I did not join KOS, I joined guild where I had friends, it's Pat's problem he decided to kos that guild thinking people will be scared of kos like he always was and kick us.
    5. Keep playing that broken record I'm sure by now you actually believe in it rofl.
    lol one word. ithi-liar
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    lol one word. ithi-liar
    that's not a word.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

my 20cm's bbc is a word tri