+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    i never had a char? cool story. just cause i was logging other peoples characters when i was playing with them is only cause we were missing people on more important chars. i mean every1 had a templar back then so it was better to log a priest instead but my temp was always geared to log in when needed.
    and yeah i dont own a char now but i log for rulers to have some fun unlike u cause madness is getting out of hand when i look at u.
    and yeah i made that thread but it was long ago and everyone already forgot about it. we cool now. like seriously woman do you go out and look for kids of people who were bullying u when u were young to take a revenge? grow up. arent u like 26?
    Basically you confirmed all the things I said. K.

That's why you don't deserve my replies. As someone who doesn't even own a character why are you **** talking BOOBS exactly and bragging with someone else's char?

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    ithi plz log off from shinji acc that he RMT'ed from Leo plz.
    stop climbing on our dicks
    KnockOut

Well famous Time End , forget the past
    Haters time now

idk whats the point of that talks , Ithil mad cos e2n in our side ? seem like they care anyway !!!
    Hating at E2n start play and Kos them we got no problem
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post

That's why you don't deserve my replies. As someone who doesn't even own a character why are you **** talking BOOBS exactly and bragging with someone else's char?
    At least he plays priest better than you.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    yet i helped him take server nd help get peoples stuff bk way be4 u was ever in guild or even a "factor" and if we was "friends"/ guildies wouldnt you guys been in guild atm helping? i have no problems with u guys i just think its stupid u slating people when you urself dont even help ur "guild"
    Quote me where I slated you? Then we will talk further.

I've quit that day when Ahmed got scammed by Maha, and when GMs gave it to her instead of him, because I cared about him and considered him a friend even though he did stupid ****. And because I was the one writing ticket for him due to his English, and saw that GMs were corrupted once I posed them a few interesting questions.

Don't blame me because I'm not addicted on this game and was actually able to quit unlike you guys.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    stop climbing on our dicks
    remember WHO sent you all to invasion and forced you 2 quit for like 8 months the game ?

Get on my level then talk to me.

confirmed everything u said okay
    all i know is u are mad to the point u start talking nonsense

and u even dare to tell me i shouldnt **** talk anyone when i dont own a character. look at what u are doing now. u **** talk everyone for what they are doing with their own characters and guild. the guild u are not part of as far as i know. as a person who is hiding somewhere and doesnt dare to show up. like what the hell stop pointing out stuff you do yourself

Banned
    Don't blame me because I'm not addicted on this game and was actually able to quit unlike you guys.
    said the 1shot priest that ragelog if she's not sheltered lel

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    remember WHO sent you all to invasion and forced you 2 quit for like 8 months the game ?

Get on my level then talk to me.
    you sent who invasion? dude u have never hit over 10k plz stop posting
    KnockOut

Quote me where I slated you? Then we will talk further.

I've quit that day when Ahmed got scammed by Maha, and when GMs gave it to her instead of him, because I cared about him and considered him a friend even though he did stupid ****. And because I was the one writing ticket for him due to his English, and saw that GMs were corrupted once I posed them a few interesting questions.

saying people have no dignity coz we decided to be friendly with a guild untill the harder guild has left when you dont even play so it has no concern over u
    KnockOut