+ Reply to Thread

Artisan or Demolition

I just create craftman on Duran and it's still lvl 90, i just want to ask if it still a good time to become artisan ? bcos I see already so many XG item on the market.
    Maybe I should just become the demolition ?

I would definitely say demolitionist if you don't plan on doing any G refining (which you don't even have to now with the Item Mall). Artisan skills no longer have much of an effect. If you max the gem refining skill, your success rate barely goes up and is not even noticeable. This isn't like the old Seal where all of a sudden every ruby succeeds. Even the Secret Method skill only increases success rate of G refining by 25% of the base success rate (for example, 5% becomes 6.25%).

Yeah, I just noticed the item mall selling the XG item now. So we just have to make the XG accesories, but we can find them easily on the market.
    Well I will go for demolitionist Thanks.

Yup, go for Demo. You won't be using your refine skills all the time and IMO it's a waste of skill pts. You can now buy XG stuff from the Item Mall so just go for Damage.

But what if i want to make a 10 aspd bgm or any other accessory/headgear/wings to .XG? Then i would need a artisan right?

Because Demolitionists are typically full STR, that means you won't be able to do any G refining at all, because refinining requires LUK. However, if you set your points to STR/LUK in unison, then you can do G refining with a demo.