+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Atzigan when are you going to fix this GameGuard ?

This keep showing retry, retry, retry for like 20 minutes for loggin since like 1 month or so and still no fix ?
    (/retired)[/B]

It is not just Rohan. It seems every game provided by PlayWith has this same issue. If you look on the Internet, just about every game that uses this lousy nProtect GameGuard AH software has hundreds of people looking to bypass for the simple reason it is so bugged it makes playing games that use really buggy and crashy.

Unfortunately if anybody is going to fix it, it will have to be PW Korea since that is where the devs are.
    Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Open task manager and look for rohanclients.exe or gameguard instances running most of the time its one of the two running in the background for unknown reasons. Turning of your antivirus works to. I was using AVG for like years and after CV update it started to make conflict with gameguard and yes Gameguard sucks Korea Rohan should patch its game from the client not this garbage program.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Got same problem

Styks

I have already outlined why this happens on another thread using my BananaBandit account.

I have already done PW's troubleshooting for them. All they need to do is address it.

The closing one of multiple open clients causes GameGuard to exit and stop protecting its remaining clients. When you start Rohan again after that, GameGuard mistakes these unprotected clients, raises a hacking error and closes. That is a proper response because it is possible to run rogue rohanclient.exe programs (Thought they get blocked by the server if they fail to answer the server's beacon). What is not proper operation is to exit GameGuard while other instances of rohanclient.exe are still running.

The Fix: Do not close GameGuard if other rohanclient.exe instances are found to be running. It is an easy fix of you have the rohanclient source code to work with (The Korean devs do -- we don't).
    Last edited by cyberguy; 02-10-2015 at 10:41 AM.
    Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Open task manager and look for rohanclients.exe or gameguard instances running most of the time its one of the two running in the background for unknown reasons. Turning of your antivirus works to. I was using AVG for like years and after CV update it started to make conflict with gameguard and yes Gameguard sucks Korea Rohan should patch its game from the client not this garbage program.
    I won't off my anti-virus at all lol, since i've tried closing all but it change nothing and all ppl are affected by that.

What I do is close all iexplorer.exe instance, sometimes it works and allow GG to check update, sometimes not...
    Last edited by Mariion; 02-10-2015 at 01:34 PM.
    (/retired)[/B]

fck this so fcking annoying LOL i'm dealing it atm holy ****.

It is a royal PITA.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I just uninstalled internet explorer and haven't had that problem with iexplorer.exe... ...for now. Am trying different things out. Am not expecting to fix it just see what i found :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Atzigan already mentioned that the GG folder should be zipped and be sent to Support. They will be the ones to check it out and contact GG about what can be found.