+ Reply to Thread

Lost Characters?

Hi all, it's been a long time since i played, maybe since 2009? Anyways i can't seem to find my characters, i checked all servers but nothing, do they get deleted if you are inactive for a period of time or something?

Also which server would be best to start fresh on, i just been on Isen server and did not see anyone at all, played for about 2 hours, i know it's a old game and there wont be many low levels around but dose anyone recommend a server for a fresh player? I remember Rohan being a bit of a grind and the best way to level was in dungeons with groups, not sure if it's the case anymore.

Any help would be appreciated.

There was a recent merge. As a part of that certain inactive characters were deleted depending on levels and such
    (see this for details : http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23327 )

Chances are if you have not been on since 2009 and your chars were less than lvl 50, they are prolly gone.

As for which server, Jainus has the most population atm. It is not cheap to play there but it is the place to go if you want to play Official Rohan at all.

Isen is pretty much stillborn for reasons I am sure many here will be more than happy to provide.
    Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi guy, i try to access your link to see more details, but return this message "you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons...".

Please, send a copy of post to me.

Hey man I guess this thread is already removed.
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Wow same here 2014 last time. All my characters were above level 60. Ive even had a Full vit dekan level 99 and a 110 Human. All my characters, pets, weapons, armors are gone. Hundrerds of dollars over 5 years of gaming.

@Skandulf

OMG.... You replied to an old 2016 Rohan Blood Feud post. Let le catch you up.

1. Rohan Blood Feud is gone as of October last year.
    2. While you may still have your accounts, everything you have associated with Rohan Blood Feud in those accounts has been deleted by PlayWith Interactive.
    3. Welcome to Rohan Eternal Vengeance. Same old garbage. Just they are now forcing you to start over and there is no exchange market.

There is a newer client, though it really does not offer anything new compared to the old one. There is a new "Rank" stat that you can use to waste even more crones. If you happened to have some 'ecash' from RBF you can use up to 10% of it against Item Mall goods - the rest must be Paid-For RPS.

In short, the "New" Rohan EV is nothing more than the Old Rohan BF without the exchange mall (half of what drew most of us here in the first place back in 2008) and all your stuff WIPED.