+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Good to see things getting lively again <3
    Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Seems like they aren't that sh** otherwise you wouldn't have to ally e2n lols

p.s. Your title is misleading, you seem to have lost that ruler?
    were does it say he won ruler? it says pvp and to me after ruler died it seemed they got wiped so the title is correct
    KnockOut

Isn't the point of wiping your enemy to have free pass on ruler? If you still can't do it even though you claim to wipe your enemy how is that a win? (regardless how drop is useless now or w/e)

So the winner didn't get the Wrath of ancient Darkness?

Not much of a win then was it.
    Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

na na they so **** , they were spamming saying they can wipe all jin server by 1 pt , but when all jin in same side they become **** tho
    i wonder why they cant foucs now in pvp
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

troublemaker is from ran not from jin o.O
    and anyawy nice won 3 pvps out of like 30-40.. hope u keep like that cuz yday u lost

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    You know whats funny. Is that you guys are the first to sh*t talk and the first to rage log. Like I can see where you guys say we come off as c*cky...but take a look at what you have. Who you have sh*t talking. Linking their "OP" +14 onyx (which btw is not that rare most of boobs have +14 onyx set)

Everyone says sh*t and you think that you proved a point. You guys spammed the f*ck out of chat yesterday "I give them 1 week before quitting" and then you guys lost again today. (You forgot to show the ending of your video where you lost ruler)
    Gotta love that sh1t talk huh lol. Best was saying how we are a zerg. GG. Do they even know the meaning of "Zerg"?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

She speaks the truth!

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Isn't the point of wiping your enemy to have free pass on ruler? If you still can't do it even though you claim to wipe your enemy how is that a win? (regardless how drop is useless now or w/e)
    well done clever but yet that's not the point of the video the point is they say they win every pvp tsb ect yet as you can see or as im repeating again they lost the pvp and also tsb that week
    KnockOut

Phahaha Boobs are awesome.DevilJumper noob hakcer... now you can do only that make video? You failed kill Cherish full debufed and run like a rat... sorry watched 3 mins only will not waste more time, and you say that is win? Yea out of duplication is hard for you we know
    go rpk HK like Troblemakers they do only that rpk hunterkits and hide in them mothers a..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast