+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
    And FYI. Cezar even offered to borrow me a club while my own club was destroyed (the one I just recently got back from YNK.)

And what did I say to Cezar? I told him NO REPEATEDLY when he kept trying to get me to take it.

So IF I were to ALWAYS use others people gears, one would think that I would have snapped it up huh? But NO, instead I choose to run around and fight in PVP weaponless for 2 weeks and wait for my own AND still had a ton of fun.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

just dont even try to explain it karren, the live in there own world.

and marion, do u ever go to pvp? dont think so since u just sit at lime debuffing ppl with a 115 temp/priest thats having a 71dd mace? dun talk plx since ur just a hell of a 1shot too

i shh now i'm not gonna give any more attention to attention whores marion/sylf
    BacJae - Retired

Raelen - Retired

BOOBS
    oh wait, LucidInsanity these days QQ

Life is an interesting journey, You never know where it will take you

Quote Originally Posted by TThommmyy View Post
    just dont even try to explain it karren, the live in there own world.

and marion, do u ever go to pvp? dont think so since u just sit at lime debuffing ppl with a 115 temp/priest thats having a 71dd mace? dun talk plx since ur just a hell of a 1shot too

i shh now i'm not gonna give any more attention to attention whores marion/sylf
    Lol true. I see him hanging out in sz but never in pvp. Sylf now I see does bring her red-named face out of the sz to do her odd pathetic suicide.

Lol and these have nerve to criticize anyone else? That is soo ...

@Karren: Don't sweat these wannabe trolls hun. Just laugh at their buttmonkey antics. It's amusing! They really are funny trying to make a big deal totally insignificant things they can't prove and that nobody really gives a rat's a$$ about.

I'm seriously having a hella hoot at their expense since every post they make leaves them looking about as smart as this guy:

They are really good at being troll bait and just make me want to egg them on even more
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-14-2015 at 04:07 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

oh Dont worry. Im not sweating anything. These twats claim I never use my own stuff, I told them to prove me wrong when I said what they were saying was a pack of Bs and then Marrion shut up look a book because she cant prove anything of the sort.

She/ they have some kind of obsession with me and like to throw my name around thinking they "know" me or the things that I do or do not do. I simply have fun proving them wrong and making them look like gossipy little idiots...

One of them even tried to tell me on RC that I hate pvp? AND tried to tell me that some people that were in Forever were my "friends" and that I should leave BOOBs and join them in the enemy guild because well, we were "friends". I shut her up quick smart when I told her I didn't even know those people while I was in Forever and they sure as sh1t weren't people that I conciser "friends". BUT because she "thought" (her words) that they were my friends then it has to be true....Just another example of these girls "thinking" things that are simply not true...

GG
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 02-14-2015 at 05:40 AM.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I deserves challenjour gg but bronze elohell teamm8s hold me down.
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

so much mad

if u had that much attention on these forums than you had rl you could be Chuck Norris
    just the way you all talking alone trying to argue and just proove you are attention whores and xXAuroraXx is the biggest one here

@Aurora : wall of text? u mad? tl;dr, you're a **** anyway even with "I borrow stuff for 1 pvp and still lose it", did I get it? you're the one here talking about ppl life's and thinking when you're just dumb asshole kthx. Weren't you the one asslicked, how was he called ? Roy ? Then who ? Lucas ? kk virtual relation 4ever. Talked so long about us when you picked on e-bf for get some attention? And still try to talk? OK nigga,get a fcking life, then talk.
    @Thommy : kk scammer, I'm maybe one shot (these temp/priest are mine) but I don't hold with attention whore for try to be a wannabe, come back when you got something relevant and are done trying to make ppl banned cause you can't afford this game by your own.
    @PJ : idk why you talk big when you don't..., oh sorry, let me correct myself, when you never had a pvp char? If it's true that you had to open an illegal private server for afford this game and still can't make a pvp char, you are so fcked in your head. If it's not, you are still, cause all you do is DN lvl 9x in your guild and still die with 100dd cause you got low hp. Such an accomplishment amirite? 40 years old or even more and can't get a legit job and talking **** on a forum... lewl mad bic boi.

Only retarded guys on a retarded forum, probably won't stop posting cause they have nothing else to do in theyr pathetic life than posting for get a bigger epeen, sorry, won't handle it you can continue posting, idgaf.
    Last edited by toshirou; 02-14-2015 at 05:59 AM.
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    oh Dont worry. Im not sweating anything. These twats claim I never use my own stuff, I told them to prove me wrong when I said what they were saying was a pack of Bs and then Marrion shut up look a book because she cant prove anything of the sort.

She/ they have some kind of obsession with me and like to throw my name around thinking they "know" me or the things that I do or do not do. I simply have fun proving them wrong and making them look like gossipy little idiots...
    LOLZ and wat exactly are you prooving, since you act like a troll ima fix it for ya ? between NEVER and EACH PVP IMPORTANT PVP FOR B00BS (your "SOMETIMES") the only difference is that you are theyr hoe and will be always one ))

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    One of them even tried to tell me on RC that I hate pvp? AND tried to tell me that some people that were in Forever were my "friends" and that I should leave BOOBs and join them in the enemy guild because well, we were "friends". I shut her up quick smart when I told her I didn't even know those people while I was in Forever and they sure as sh1t weren't people that I conciser "friends". BUT because she "thought" (her words) that they were my friends then it has to be true....Just another example of these girls "thinking" things that are simply not true...

GG
    Yes Im so sorry, I was wrong, you love being a hoe in each pvp/guild you was involved but never had the gear to handle it :/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C73kfnO9K2w and so on (( Continue like that Im proud of you son.
    /Quit

This drama about gears will never end? lol
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    LOLZ and wat exactly are you prooving, since you act like a troll ima fix it for ya ? between NEVER and EACH PVP IMPORTANT PVP FOR B00BS (your "SOMETIMES") the only difference is that you are theyr hoe and will be always one ))

Yes Im so sorry, I was wrong, you love being a hoe in each pvp/guild you was involved but never had the gear to handle it :/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C73kfnO9K2w and so on (( Continue like that Im proud of you son.
    LOOOOOOOOOL Sylf talkin now about gear and bein hoe ur the biggest drama **** no1 wants u in his guild soon enugh also ceazar will kick u after 2 year playin rohan u got first upg and now playin with tri items so shatap hoe ur fkin fail even with 7x dd mace.

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    so much mad

if u had that much attention on these forums than you had rl you could be Chuck Norris
    just the way you all talking alone trying to argue and just proove you are attention whores and xXAuroraXx is the biggest one here

@Aurora : wall of text? u mad? tl;dr, you're a **** anyway even with "I borrow stuff for 1 pvp and still lose it", did I get it? you're the one here talking about ppl life's and thinking when you're just dumb asshole kthx. Weren't you the one asslicked, how was he called ? Roy ? Then who ? Lucas ? kk virtual relation 4ever. Talked so long about us when you picked on e-bf for get some attention? And still try to talk? OK nigga,get a fcking life, then talk.
    YOU brought my name up u fkin idiot. YOU started the attack on me loolOLOLOLlololl and you have the balls to turn it around on me cuz u fail to back up anything you say? LOLOL You are really making me laugh hard now and your little bitch friend Sylf raging to me on RC right this moment calling me a "hoe" AND a non factor lol ohhh so funny. And who gives a **** if I die in a game? You seem to QQ more about it then I do. I suck at pvp. I know it, Ive always known it. I'm not sitting here trying to deny that fact. Im not here claiming to be some fakking pro priest...The only boasting I do about my priest skills is how pro of a noob I am. I m a noob priest, I always have been and always will be. I know it and everyone knows. IM NOT HERE DENYING THAT, and NOR DO I CARE.

I get out there with what ever gear I want and I fight and I play and sometimes I live and sometimes I die. BUT I give it a go. I don't sit in a sz 27/4 and only defuff people UNLIKE you and sylf. This is a game, I play it (good or badly) and I have FUN.

And rly? Your rly bringing up the Roy thing again? You have nothing else. No proof on your claims so you gotta bring that up that old news YET AGAIN? And WTF is your obsession between Lucas and I? Do you see me with someone and automatically think I'm edating them? Is that how your mind works? Are you jelly of our friendship or something. Orrrrrr maybe you tried to hit on him and he rejected you so you settle for venting your anger towards me, one of his closest Rohan FRIENDS.

AND wats even more funny is that you sit here time and time again trying to tell people to get a life. But YOU sit at lime with your little gossip convention making up lies about EVERYONE in this game AND when asked to back it up, you fail too.

Hows about you come back when YOU have something relevant to say. Maybe some actual proof of all these wishy washy mumbo jumbo bullsh1t that constancy dibbles outa that hole in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post

Erm... fix what for me? I didnt understand a single thing you wrote in that top half of your post lol

And as for being an "ATTENTION" whore. If I was such an attention whore, I woulda joined Cerzas guild when he spammed me invites to be "his" priest. I woulda joined to suck ed1ck to get gears. F@#k if I was such an attention whore, I would have taken every single item thats ever been offered to me past and present and jumped on every bandwagon of the winning guilds just to get attention. Im not in game running around saying "look at me" look at meeeee" "its allll about meeeee"

You both seem to fail one important fact about me. I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT GEARS I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT BEING A BANDWAGON JUMPER. I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT EGOs nor DO I GIVE A **** ABOUT ROHAN PISSING COMPETITIONS.

I play to have fun and thats what I do.

Now run along to the camp fire and think of a response to this...gogogogogogo

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest