+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 43 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    Ye right she dies in 1 second lol
    Yes, this is true. Ive been back to the game a little over 3 weeks? I have no decent rings, rolled a ****ty DD roll and for the first 2 weeks I was back, I was running around weaponless/ shield less and IMless while YNK sorted out some stuff for me and I still joined pvp, still went to ruler, still got zerged you know what? I still have fun. I get zerged, I dont care. I die in 1 shot, I dont care. I still have fun.

Not alot I can do with a zerg on me every time and when Im up against the likes of this (see image) and Ive made it clear many times be4, I dont play this game for the pissing contest of whos better then who. I suck, I know it, everyone knows it, but I still have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Skilled priest from the silva days never netbinds vargs like qndy ofc everyone in rohan is jealous.

EDIT: Also everyone seems to think karren is a main priest but she actually never joins main pt since she laggs and doesnt like to show her angry competitive side like certain other ppl in this game. Most of the time shes just with the dekans and me
    Yes back in the days when my priest could tank whole guilds. I miss those days!

And your right Strelly, I hate being in main party. And avoid it as much as possible. To much pressure for me, and I don't do pressure well lol

Look at the other night. I dropped party and soloed. I have more fun that way lol

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    lol ahahahah oi oi oi
    You played a dekan. What skill does that take? NONE so get back in your hole lat.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    also karren never use her own gear for pvp when we does (cause she is one shot with it).
    And how do you come to that conclusion? Ive borrowed Strellys DD mace maybe a total of 10 times. And how many pvps have I been in? 1000s. And everything else on my char is mine, you got your facts wrong AGAIN.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    bitches fight plox

yo menz just mad cuz I dont let anyone else use my upg mace besides karren. She is good company no mad plz

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

where is ShadowAce in the pvp? lol farming or sz
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Clearly you know nothing. She's there.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Clearly you know nothing. She's there.
    Yea, headfisting your ass we know.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Yea, headfisting your ass we know.
    It was foking great too.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    And how do you come to that conclusion? Ive borrowed Strellys DD mace maybe a total of 10 times. And how many pvps have I been in? 1000s. And everything else on my char is mine, you got your facts wrong AGAIN.
    Sure the sd you use only for rulers againsts dekans is your...
    (/retired)[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    What's funny in cyberguy, he is blaming or trolling ppl that "wasted" money on YNK's servers when you used money you earnt from your pserver, for make a come back and make chars here for sucks b00bs... hypocrits #1, sometimes ppl should just looks at theyr belly button before write sh*t on a forum and look dumb...
    But well, you not the first one, you won't be the last either...
    lol wut ?

Are you under the impression that I didn't have hundreds of thousands in RPs lying around in a dozen accounts here when i left? Did yo think that when I left I deleted everything? Have I not noted in these forums that I have since open beta spent enough real money in this game to buy a brand new Mercedes "C" class car? Don't you wonder where all that money went? Think about it.

And exactly what pserver did I earn money from? Please tell us all dear. Details! Exactly how much money did I earn? It will be interesting to see what you think I have been doing the past two years.

Oh and one last thing sweetie. I don't troll people about wasting money here. Never have. If you think I have please feel free to link the posts where I am.
    I simply tell folks that if & when they get fed up with the way PWI runs this server that there are alternatives. Period. I don't flat out tell people to play on pservers. I have always respected the decisions of gamers to play where they want. But if you have other posts that say different I would certainly like to see them.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-12-2015 at 03:57 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.