+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    GL let me know when u done ur fraps
    i made that video to fast no need to edit op
    just showing u , u guys **** can even wipe a zerg as u said
    I gave your music a chance and I judged to early lmao. I stand corrected. With that mexican/pinoy zerg it does make it a tad bit hard. Though... The timezone (not making excuses just facts.) is not in our favor. We're usually dual/triple logged. Since we're missing part of BOOBS core during PvP times. It is fun though!

seen like we were have all our core ?
    Isn't ur Op BOOBS said they can win by 1 pt vs zerg ?
    Hm , well if u missed a part of ppls , i missing a parts of many ppls already , has works and classes

But Ya , You Guys pro , np
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

i think you missed your zerg getting wiped today and the 13 days before :x

Do u think the 13 days before we were had Zerg ?!
    U still need to foucs YEA ? xd
    and Guess what , if u say about that ruler we had zerg , so i telling u if all logged we might not let ya pass room
    ~Ceazar~

Commoner
    seen like we were have all our core ?
    Isn't ur Op BOOBS said they can win by 1 pt vs zerg ?
    Hm , well if u missed a part of ppls , i missing a parts of many ppls already , has works and classes

But Ya , You Guys pro , np

You know whats funny. Is that you guys are the first to sh*t talk and the first to rage log. Like I can see where you guys say we come off as c*cky...but take a look at what you have. Who you have sh*t talking. Linking their "OP" +14 onyx (which btw is not that rare most of boobs have +14 onyx set)

Everyone says sh*t and you think that you proved a point. You guys spammed the f*ck out of chat yesterday "I give them 1 week before quitting" and then you guys lost again today. (You forgot to show the ending of your video where you lost ruler)
    Last edited by jesseh; 02-08-2015 at 10:01 PM.

if i were here yasterday i would edit video no problem of losing np as i said for me
    and first at all i wasn't even **** talk as much you guys doing , so why all boobs were shut up in pvp like that :/

u know whats make me wired , that u guys were insulting them too much and wanted to win vs them , now changed become supporting and playing so hard
    ~Ceazar~

Not the 1's posting videos on forums trying to stroke our e peen. Try harder tho

no need to try harder tho
    ~Ceazar~

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    you know whats funny. Is that you guys are the first to sh*t talk and the first to rage log. Like i can see where you guys say we come off as c*cky...but take a look at what you have. Who you have sh*t talking. Linking their "op" +14 onyx (which btw is not that rare most of boobs have +14 onyx set)

everyone says sh*t and you think that you proved a point. You guys spammed the f*ck out of chat yesterday "i give them 1 week before quitting" and then you guys lost again today. (you forgot to show the ending of your video where you lost ruler)
    please gimme +14 onyx set im poar fck jainus rate q.q wtb ran rates

Seems like they aren't that sh** otherwise you wouldn't have to ally e2n lols

p.s. Your title is misleading, you seem to have lost that ruler?