+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    this is what they do other day at mang we wiped them with 2 temps i killed tickle nooo cherish nd others like 30 times on a warlock they rage at bind asking for 1pt vs 1pt then they stayed sz for like 20 mins all got bored left they leave kill some wizards nd like 2 people left outside nd thought they won lol
    in fairness NoOOoOOO always dies and cherish LoL
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    its Haters,e2n,TM vs BOOBS.. you have not seen a zerg like this before.
    its haters and TM vs BOOBS e2n are seperate guild that aoes hit both debuffs hit both you dont need ally u have 2x people on all times was 3x people on other day
    KnockOut

its haters and TM vs BOOBS e2n are seperate guild that aoes hit both debuffs hit both you dont need ally u have 2x people on all times was 3x people on other day
    you should go learn how to count

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    No1 needs your emotional baggage hence why you cant even get a membership into me and justin's rc. Your entire guild has 3 people of any value; jamz, jizzabella and iza go read that list again do you see steve? ahmed? the tareks? xmukki? nah dont need them go join e2n like you were before the merge.
    who the fk u think u are to tell who is valuable and who is not lmao. temps were hitting more than u right now 3 years ago and this is why u should be the last person to say who is good and who is bad

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    No1 needs your emotional baggage hence why you cant even get a membership into me and justin's rc. Your entire guild has 3 people of any value; jamz, jizzabella and iza go read that list again do you see steve? ahmed? the tareks? xmukki? nah dont need them go join e2n like you were before the merge.
    i can go join any1 i want im loved unlike u i could gear my dk right now nd **** on u KenshinX isnt king of dks for no reason QQ
    KnockOut

Commoner
    LOL the f*ck? hhahahahahaha. 30 people? Oh man. If we had even 10 ppl that logged for pvp.... Majority of the people that game are triple logged or dual logged.

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    who the fk u think u are to tell who is valuable and who is not lmao. temps were hitting more than u right now 3 years ago and this is why u should be the last person to say who is good and who is bad
    LOL that coming from the biggest non factor lmfao

damm SubFocus hits like the old patrol LOL
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    you should go learn how to count
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 1 4
    KnockOut

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    LOL that coming from the biggest non factor lmfao
    and you are?........