+ Reply to Thread

Hypothetically speaking…..Gms

Lets say I asked you to bring me 4 letters of recommendation, and I would give you a job that pays 30% more then you make now, also hypothetically speaking you brought me 5, also hypothetically speaking you paid 50$ for each of those letters. Now I took those letters hypothetically speaking and then told you that your not eligible for the job now, even though you brought me the original 4 hypothetical letters, plus a 5th. So your hypothetically out 250$ and still stuck at the same crappy job making 30% less then you actually should be

Well thats how I feel right now after making a +13 ring during the event that is according to GM Rotreberque, "not eligible " to be boosted even though it is +1 higher then the +12 it should be to be boosted

See ticket # 222852

Commander
    wait for atzigan. Tier1 GM can't do **** if it's not specifically specified "+12 or above".
    Don't hate, friends.

Then you see my frustration here, what a waste

Calm down bro! Give Atzigan and the rest of the staff a chance to get back to work on Monday. It does no good to rage in the forums during the weekend when none of them can answer you. Once he's back I'm sure you will get straightened out
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Hmm. I think you might misunderstood the messages you have read. Actually they boosted 2 rings on my character. Although I have 3 that should have boosted but they told me that they only saw 2 rings. I complained but instances are they did not see the other ring on my account thats why they did not boost last one. the so called "Higher department" only has the decision over this matter and not Rotreberque or any other Tier 1 GM's has the discretion. He may be just following what he might have read the statements provided.