+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned

Rohan Exception has been thrown!

Ok, getting sick of this. Myself and others log multiple characters and sometimes you can log 2-3 just fine. Others you get met with this bull**** from game guard.

I have a fresh install of windows. Im not using any bull**** hacks and some of the errors that come up are simply retarded. Kinda like the one that I just got because game guard is buggy and old as **** and not working properly. Can you turn the sensitivity down or something.

Im am getting sick of going to relog a client that dc'd and all the sudden.

"ROHAN EXCEPTION"
    Error # : 0
    Function : nProtect detect hack
    Description: .

Seriously?!

I have had people tell me that if they tried to use a macro board like the razor tartarus. It will throw this when they bind keys to it. Which even furthers my point of this program IS NOT WORKING properly.

Hell most companies that were using game guard have now migrated over to programs that have been created internally or other external software that isnt based off 7yr old detection crap.

I have been trying to log 2 characters in for the last 25 minutes and I will get one logged and lo and behold when I go to log in another itll just close out all other clients because of hack name : . or itll put some garbled bull**** in there with so many stupid letters and characters its not even funny. I can even give you ss's of all running processes if you like.

But your own game is throwing exceptions on itself.

I run a top-end spec system with the latest hardware and software. I can normally run up to 4 Rohan clients along with other programs concurrently without stressing my system in the least and have been able to for more than a few years now.

Recently your GameGuard implementation keeps crapping out with a "Hacking program . detected" error. This happens most often under the following circumstances:

start 1st client --- OK
    start 2nd client -- OK
    start 3rd client --- OK

Exit any of the above normally using -- OK

start 3rd client --- GameGuard Error as described above : EVERY TIME
    .... as well GameGuard craps out all other clients with the error message above and shuts them down.

This has started happening since the last maintenance. I have never had this issue prior to this.

I run on a legitimate copy of Windows 8.1 Update 1

System Specs:

Intel I7-4790 (Stock speeds - 44Ghz)
    Memory 32GB DDR3 running XMP-1600 10-10-10-30-40 @stock voltage
    Video NVidia GT970 3GB OC Version at stock speeds
    Windows 8.1. fully patched
    AV : Norton 360 - MalwareBytes Anti-Malware premium
    (Common resident apps)
    Steam, Roboform, Lightshot, Skype, VMWare (no VMs running while gaming)

I have been using this hardware & software platform for many months now and have yet to find any issue with any game with this configuration. Likewise I have never had an issue with Rohan either - until very recently.

I would put all this in a ticket but it is well known that support staff does not actually read them.

Dekon (StrOwnz) and I are not the only people having this very annoying issue. I strongly suggest you guys (PlayWith) contact nprotect and get this mess resolved.

Thank you.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

On my pc as long I don't close the first client, I can alwys add another client. Once first client is close then I get that detect hack.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    On my pc as long I don't close the first client, I can always add another client. Once first client is close then I get that detect hack.
    I'm having this to. Since...

...Clashing Valley update...

...I think o_o
    Last edited by RBNXD; 02-07-2015 at 01:35 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    I run a top-end spec system with the latest hardware and software. I can normally run up to 4 Rohan clients along with other programs concurrently without stressing my system in the least and have been able to for more than a few years now.

Recently your GameGuard implementation keeps crapping out with a "Hacking program . detected" error. This happens most often under the following circumstances:

start 1st client --- OK
    start 2nd client -- OK
    start 3rd client --- OK

.... as well GameGuard craps out all other clients with the error message above and shuts them down.

This has started happening since the last maintenance. I have never had this issue prior to this.

System Specs:

(Common resident apps)

I have been using this hardware & software platform for many months now and have yet to find any issue with any game with this configuration. Likewise I have never had an issue with Rohan either - until very recently.

I would put all this in a ticket but it is well known that support staff does not actually read them.

Dekon (StrOwnz) and I are not the only people having this very annoying issue. I strongly suggest you guys (PlayWith) contact nprotect and get this mess resolved.

Thank you.
    And this is the precise reason why they should make at least that BUTTON! (aka log out, and it takes you to Login) Although after this crap glitches both my accs, I can duallog again, sometimes tho Gameguard throws some Dispute with Firewall, then i need to restart the system.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Banned
    Humm should I list my specs? I think I shall.

System Specs.
    AMD 9590 5.5ghz (mild over clock)
    16Gigs GDDR3 2.4ghz
    XFX R9 290x 4gig gddr5
    Win 7 Pro (completely up to date)
    Kaspersky AV (up to date)

Im sure there are better systems out there. However, mine isnt a push over.

The simple fact that I need to turn off aero just so I can move my game clients around without them flickering and minimizing all programs to task bar. Or even this stupid thing where clients close for ZERO reason at all.

I have done a complete mem test to ensure that I have no issues with my ram.

Which is why I point this out. Its annoying when I have 2 chars grinding. One of the clients goes. **** THIS **** I QUIT. Then I go to relaunch it and.

BOOM BOOM BOOM! 3 popups ROHAN EXCEPTION!!!! NDETECT DETECT HAXXXXXX HAX NAME : .

Seriously I would understand if I was trying to run 3 clients on my old system. However....... My old systems ran rohan fine with way less specs, way less power, and still was running 3 clients. So I strongly believe that it is indeed something on your side.

Banned

JUST in case you wanted to know what I mean with the Hack name : .

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

start 1st client --- OK
    start 2nd client -- OK
    start 3rd client --- OK

System Specs:

(Common resident apps)

Thank you.
    I doubt they will, at this point marketing is probably advising to generate new income, instead of keeping the current.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

I used to turn off my firewall just to dual or triple client but not anymore.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I'm having this to. Since...

...Clashing Valley update...

...I think o_o
    Ya since CV update. But well its either that, either we get full of dup'd items ingame. Your choice.
    Don't hate, friends.