+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

Guild buffs now still count down when offline?

So I was doing some testing Since I am the GM of my own guild. I buffed mr, logged off GM char right after buffing 10 mins later log gm back on time remaining on MR same as my other chars that have mr. While I dont care too terribly much about it doing so. I just wanna know why, and when you guys decided to do this.

Especially since Arcane (20 guild stones) counts down just the same when your in or out of the game. Can ya give a reason or is this simply a new bug that needs fixed?

First time I heard of this. Haven't seen this yet. O.o
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Only murder remission runs out while you are offline, every other buff works like before. Like usual they never made an official announcement about this or, as far as I know, gave and explanation when people noticed this was happening.

Only happens with MR uncle dekon

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

hey ShadowAce, Does upgrades gonna come back for sale? Me and my friends bought already forge and guess what as usual. It's stolen and GM took it away. So now I'm curious if their going to go on sale again. This game is full of scammers so buying godly rings or upgrade stuff is alwys stolen items LOL.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Aww thats unfortunate friend!

yeah they should go on sale again at the end of the month or something.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    hey ShadowAce, Does upgrades gonna come back for sale? Me and my friends bought already forge and guess what as usual. It's stolen and GM took it away. So now I'm curious if their going to go on sale again. This game is full of scammers so buying godly rings or upgrade stuff is alwys stolen items LOL.
    That's pretty much it. Unless you DO know the buyer, or unless you buy not-valuable item, avoid everything that seems a good deal. Most of the time, it's scammed from someone.

2Nd option is to buy yourself from IM then forge and there you don't risk anything.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    So I was doing some testing Since I am the GM of my own guild. I buffed mr, logged off GM char right after buffing 10 mins later log gm back on time remaining on MR same as my other chars that have mr. While I dont care too terribly much about it doing so. I just wanna know why, and when you guys decided to do this.

Especially since Arcane (20 guild stones) counts down just the same when your in or out of the game. Can ya give a reason or is this simply a new bug that needs fixed?
    only happens with MR. is intentional.

genius strategy. People pay for mr, most people with mr log off to save it. ynk says: nope fuck you you're going to pay for more mr
    we need more monies.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Commander
    ANd trust me, scammers pisses off the real owner of the item AND the people who buy it, but it's a flaw of the game itself because the items aren't tied to accounts. If there were such a feature that could tie those items to accounts, you could lend or trade without major problems : if any disputes, both items are returned in case of trade. The only way to lose ownership would be to sell it on EM within the account on which the item is tied.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    ANd trust me, scammers pisses off the real owner of the item AND the people who buy it, but it's a flaw of the game itself because the items aren't tied to accounts. If there were such a feature that could tie those items to accounts, you could lend or trade without major problems : if any disputes, both items are returned in case of trade. The only way to lose ownership would be to sell it on EM within the account on which the item is tied.
    i think tat dont work too......................i bought a weapon frm EM for 10krp i guess it was a scamm weapon.......so gm took it back n return my rps back to me......GooD thing is i get to spend my RPs on a heroic set
    Last edited by DuelistBlad3r; 02-08-2015 at 04:37 PM.