+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    atzigann should reply allready lol..

yea and however they made this mistake should be fixed, unless its like this" we asked you to boost it to +12, +13 is ineligible for the boost" because that makes a lot of sense

Wow, I guess it is really because its +13 and not +12, what a rip off. They won't say it , they just keep telling me that only (3) rings were eligible to be boosted. Im at a loss for words here, I made all of these rings the same day and they just completely screwed me on this. This is just sad, Why can't they just agree they ****ed up and give me what I deserve?

Y'know bro, these guys don't do sh!t on weekends. The best time to get this dealt with is during the week when Atzigan is around. I doubt he has even see this thread yet.

Make sure he knows your ticket number and even PM him with the details like this.

He's pretty good at getting fkups like this resolved. But he only works mon-fri like 99% if PWi staff.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.