+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How is this possible? Are you too lazy to actually read my mail and check?

On Feb 7, 2015, at 9:15 AM, PlayRohan Portal <support@playwithi.com> wrote:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting support,

From our records the ring was not boosted from the allotted time for our event. The information we have only shows 3 rings to be boosted. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Be sure to send another support ticket in if you have anymore questions.

Best Regards, Playwith Inc.

Ticket Details
    Ticket ID: 222852
    Department: R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Game Master
    Type: Issue
    Priority: Medium

Helpdesk: http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/rohan

Of course it was made in the allotted time, I am not an idiot. I made all four rings the same day, and a 5th just a few hours before the maintenance. AGAIN THIS RING IS +13, and has been since about 30 mins into the boost event, I made them all at the same time. How can they be so incompetent as to not even actually check, ITS NOT +12 IT IS +13 ACTUALLY CHECK IT AND YOU WILL SEE IT WAS THE 2ND RING I BOOSTED DURING THE EVENT!!!!!! THIS IS BEYOND PISSING ME OFF NOW.

just keep replying until atzigan or gutta gutta get it.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Yea, now they closed the ticket. I mean how hard is it to actually check, I said a 1000s times, its not a +12 its a +13, Maybe Atiz will read this post and have a look, he seems to be the only who actually cares about anything

rule #1 of dealing with support.

If you see any name thats not atzigan sineida or gutta gutta just reply with asdf;kjnadsfgkjnasdg,mnaskdjfawkf and wait.

Need help? PM me

josh wimberly
    User

Posted on: 03 February 2015 10:31 PM
    Hello again,

I had 4 rings on my character OTTO, 3 rings +12 and 1 ring +13, the +12 rings were boosted during the event, but for some reason not the +13. This +13 ring should also be boosted to +18, I made it during the event, it only ended up +13 because i used a Armor stone V once by accident, in the event it says any rings +12 will be boosted to +18, this one should be also, as it is over +12. Maybe when you made the boosting you looked over it because it was +13 somehow it got overlooked , please take care of this for me, I spent a lot to make these rings.

Kind regards,
    Joshua
    GM Rotreberque
    Staff

Posted on: 05 February 2015 01:57 AM
    Dear Valued Player,

Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Support.

We sincerely apologize for the mishaps. Then again, we would like you to take consideration that
    we are always requiring every player, that for EACH account id's you wanted to be assisted of, we
    need you to file a new ticket using its registered email address for us to proceed with your request.
    As a suggestion, if ever you can no longer access your registered email address, you need to contact
    your email service provider, for us to grant your request to provide information about this account.

NOTE: We are doing this for account security.

We look forward to your new ticket.

Thank you for your contribution and support.

Sincerely,
    Customer Support Team

josh wimberly
    User

Posted on: 05 February 2015 01:58 PM
    I have added that email address to this account, Yes I can access it. Please feel free to verify by sending an email there, the fact still remains that one ring +13 did not get boosted. Please take care if this asap, thank you

Joshua
    GM GutterMagic
    Game Master
    Staff

Posted on: 06 February 2015 05:15 PM
    Greetings,

Thank you for contacting support,

From our records the ring was not boosted from the allotted time for our event. The information we have only shows 3 rings to be boosted. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Be sure to send another support ticket in if you have anymore questions.

Best Regards, Playwith Inc.

josh wimberly
    User

Posted on: 06 February 2015 05:34 PM
    What? I made all 4 of these rings the same day. This ring is +13. You missed it when you boosted them. How could I have it in my inv and you tell me it wasn't boosted in the slotted time. You need to check again because you are completly wrong

Check out the time when I sent the first message

rule #2 of dealing with support

didnt get the answer you want? reply to the ticket anyways

Need help? PM me

Hahaha I did of course, before posting here, Im hoping posting here at least Atiz will see it

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    just keep replying until atzigan or gutta gutta get it.
    oh well i guess that's GM Guttermagic replied because of the closing message.

yea its bull****, because if they actually check i made that +13 2 days before the event was over, it should be boosted