+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CRAFTING!..

CRAFTING!..

where did the artisan supplies merchant go? And also why is it that the crafting points when crafting now became so low 1 crafted material now only gives about 2-3% in skill level? what happened?
    Last edited by yeahuh; 02-06-2015 at 06:33 AM. Reason: lacing info

What do you get for crafting? is this like the crafting legendary or epic items in the game?
    In the shadows I lurk, "COME". I looked and behold, a Black Crow

Banned
    Who need craft crappy stuff crafted/forged in game, when U can buy OP stuff from Item Mall.

Banned
    Crafting and farming became worthless ingame (excepted onyx sets / onyx fragments)

thats why i left this game. Its gameplay is so bad. Ugh, so borng game.

the ars/wrs are still useful and also spirit stones are still being utilized though i have to agree with you guys that it became worthless since the creation of op weaps and also the merging of ran and jin its like taking good care of wolves at ran and then letting them wreck havoc at jin i mean give me a percentage of those who benefited from the "EPIC FAIL" week long blessing event in jin before server merge?when in ran they had that since the creation of there server?hahaha anyway just my opinion guys ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    Who need craft crappy stuff crafted/forged in game, when U can buy OP stuff from Item Mall.
    You can buy OP PARTS from the IM. You still have to forge and + them yourself. These guys don't sell already enhanced finished goods (except for those lame newbie weapons) in the IM. They want you to spend more money buying dodgy additional IM goods to forge & enhance it.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I have the 4 crafting Jobs in different characters magic tools in max (lvl25), Accs lvl21, weapons in lvl11 and armors lvl3. I recommend making a character for magic tools if you're going to be using Crafted weapons (Talis, Opaniels, Chimeras, Artisan) that is if you're going to be cheap and just run around with low stat option in said weapon. But rather than going to use them in pvp they are better of in pve.

Magic tools job Spirit stones aren't that high but they are worth having if you're going to farming a lot with it. 6% leeching in pve is all you need, 20% for pvp crafted weapons should be the minimum. Low amount of time and materials at low lvls but increases at higher lvls.

Accs job is better for making ARS (Armor Reinforcement Stones) and WRS (Weapon Reinforcement Stones) Artisan Rings aren't that useful now with upgrd Boss drops being lvl50. Insurgents are kind of good if can make em +12 to +18.

Armor job maybe only good for making Sage Armor (lvl25) set and Craftman Shield (lvl21) other than that is not worth making any of it. Requires a lot of time and materials.

Weapon job craftsman weapons are good because they give a lot of Vit, Artisans well only Grade V ones have 5 points higher stats than Chimeras but low base damage other than that not worth having. Sage weapons require a huge amount of materials and luck to make it grade 5 Perfect, 5 slots and just 60 base in one stat. Example Sage Club only 60 Int. Requires a lot of time and materials.

GL
    Last edited by RBNXD; 02-12-2015 at 08:14 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

You can't even sell them..........

Well you can sell spirit stone and ARS/WRS in Kiosk everything else... ...GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!