+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Race Video

The trinity race comes in 3 forms (all female - no males):

loli form: before you hit level 50 you are a lil loli gurl with no boobies.
    light form : 1st job - all grown up, pretty much naked gurl with boobies & all.
    dark form : 2nd job - all grown up, pretty much naked gurl with boobies & all.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

That description xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Makes Perfect sense now. WELL DONE SIR.
    In the shadows I lurk, "COME". I looked and behold, a Black Crow

Well, it just might be. As long as the temp's reflect is down.
    You don't need to wait till reflect down, some of Noir's debuff skill (confuse, vacuum, forgot the other two skills) ignore reflection which is goodxD

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    That description xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    I can't wait to play this race, I would definitely choose the dark form ^,...,^

From what I hear coming out of Korea PW hads been refining the class skills to adjust damage and effect. The skills themselves will b e the same as they describe, but I suspect that by the time Trinity makes it here the skill attributes will be somewhat different. For instance that Noir's debuff may be adjusted so it does not ignore reflect to keep from pissing off all the templar owners.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

From what I hear coming out of Korea PW hads been refining the class skills to adjust damage and effect. The skills themselves will b e the same as they describe, but I suspect that by the time Trinity makes it here the skill attributes will be somewhat different. For instance that Noir's debuff may be adjusted so it does not ignore reflect to keep from pissing off all the templar owners.
    it would actually be fun to see temps raging over that debuff ahahah.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    it would actually be fun to see temps raging over that debuff ahahah.
    Noooo!! XD

Yea, they made some balancing for the new race.. I saw that noir debuff ignore reflect if only lv 7 lol.. Lv 1 - lv 6 cant pierce through reflection

Quote Originally Posted by plesdis View Post
    Yea, they made some balancing for the new race.. I saw that noir debuff ignore reflect if only lv 7 lol.. Lv 1 - lv 6 cant pierce through reflection
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that is totally gay!!!! Great to know that Koreans favorite class is Templar. No surprise there.
    At lest Traps/Tottems and some damage based skills ignore it.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!