+ Reply to Thread

advance weapon sale. . .

hi its me urgent . . 3 days ago , i bought the newbie advance weapon. . worth 2000 rps. . .the description said "you will receive the weapon 2-3 days after the purchase. . . it's disappointing to see that i didn't receive anything from you. . .please help me. . if you cant give me the weapon, please return the money . . . its been three days. . . if you know what i mean....i don't want to think that i am being scammed . . .

2-3 BUSINESS days. In the PST time zone. (I wish they would fix their adverts and spell that out). There have only been 2 business days this week in the PST time zone.

They also say if you don't get it in your time frame, you are supposed to submit a ticket with the subject "ENHANCED NEWBIE WEAPON". If acter 24 hrs durring business hours they don't resolve it, post a message here with your TICKET NUMBER and Atzigan will track it down for you.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    What is ENHANCED NEWBIE WEAPON ?

Don't worry about it. you can't get one anymore.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Don't worry about it. you can't get one anymore.
    Why ?
    does it not matter?