+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Atzigan :D

Atzigan :D

Hello! is it possible to get 500vit costume on sale? me personally i started playing the server too late and didnt get the chance to obtain these costumes and as a vit dekan i need it also is there any other way to obtain victory badges then SA or PA my work schedule doesnt allow me to be online at those times so its rough to get a higher title.. thanks in advance
    Wanna Touch?

not max yet ^.^

They could solve both of these problems by bringing back the war song costume box. It has 5 different costumes (2 of them are 500 vit) and badges of victory/bravery. The other 3 costumes are ****ty ones similar to the ones you find on isen and the duration is 7 days for all the costumes.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

that would be awesome i hope they do this and if they can make the costumes 15days would be even better ^.^
    Wanna Touch?

not max yet ^.^

nah thats too OP because the price has to stay low so u spam it for badges.

Need help? PM me

Or 15days separate at a higher price O.o.. idk I really wish this happens tho cause no point to play without it when every1 else has one >.<
    Wanna Touch?

not max yet ^.^

By that concept we need 18 rulers 18 abs in IM at all times, 50s in IM at all times, walter medal +7 should drop from vargs in etton and star of victory should be given by default because you are all stars of victory in my opinion.

Need help? PM me

Commander
    there strellan the drama queen strikes again.

You still don't understand that the point of this game is not to offer exclusive items to a few but to have most of the people having it so they stand an equal chance in pvp. I sold my absolute set there's 1 year, but I can tell you that it's not everyone who could afford it. I had spent $350 in the treasure of royal family, and I know some spent around $600 to complete the set. (and I sold it 15k rps on EM, which is not what everyone could do ; I know you aren't paid 7.5k dollars monthly strellan)

Now, the difference between chimera eye/ear and absolute set +18 gives a complete imbalance between players that ruins all the fun. 60 allstats vs almost +400 allstats, lel.
    Last edited by carnettsc; 02-05-2015 at 11:37 AM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Well maybe the Ench Chimera set could get almost to Absolute stats but still stays in a middle between normal Chimera set and Abs. I think PWI decided to make 2 additional "OP" sets to give players without to much time and/or money to get something at least worth something thats not just the accs dropped by mobs. Yes Abs are OP no need to deny it. This Item should be sold or at least for players to be able to get them from the mini games.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

The point is 500 vit costume was a big fat mistake it shouldnt be easy to get and the same goes for badges of victory.

Need help? PM me

CV event server again plz
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast