+ Reply to Thread

:D :D New Arus player

Hi! My name is Bunny and my IGN is Fuurin, I play on Arus. I used to play a long time ago but I feel like a new player now. I am from the USA, but I know most players aren't! I'd really like to make some friends and join a guild, but I don't speak much Indonesian. ><!! CAn someone help me out?

I just restarted today lol so feel free to message me in game or here! I'm on during the day here, so usually the night where most players seem to be??? I play almost everyday and want to make lots of friends ^________^ seal is a very cute and fun game.

It's been a few years since I played so I'm starting from level 1 as a jester. I have a priest named Amai too, but she's full int. I think my jester will be a combo/str one then maybe go full int w/a reset later on after I have some money.
    Last edited by Usako; 02-12-2015 at 04:44 AM.

Hiya! I think I saw some English-speaking folks in Arus from the Vanguard Guild. Give 'em a try.

@_@ I tried PMing people from the list in the guild thread thingie but it didn't get anyone, I guess they were offline/not playing now. I'll keep an eye out for that guild tho'. I thought about the other server too but I don't know anyone anymore XD!

Quote Originally Posted by Usako View Post
    @_@ I tried PMing people from the list in the guild thread thingie but it didn't get anyone, I guess they were offline/not playing now. I'll keep an eye out for that guild tho'. I thought about the other server too but I don't know anyone anymore XD!
    I see them loitering around Lime at times. Give it a try.

Hello Bunny.. Welcome to the club

Hello bunny!! im a new player at arus too. my name is Jest

^____^ Nice to meet you both!

Hi Bunny...
    My name is Derian IGN Altius, i am a marquis form Guild named Massacre
    I'm a Gambler, with current level 232
    anyway,
    Welcome to Seal Blades of Destiny..
    May i ask some question ?
    Can i have your contact, Just in case you need help.. i'll try my best to guide and help you
    and for further information
    you can mail or whisper me
    IGN = Altius

So we can talk a little bit more
    GOOD LUCK
    HAVE FUN
    Last edited by Amphitroy; 02-15-2015 at 05:31 PM.