+ Reply to Thread

Help please :) Safe Enhant for Wepon and Armor in Jainus

Hello rohanian's please could you leave me a message "What is safe enhant for Wepon and Armor in Server" Thanks alot ! ! !

I think +9 is the safest in Jainus server as per my experience
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

reinforcing you can to to +5 safely
    from +5 to +6 there is a major drop in success rate. Many folks, including me have broken gear there
    If you get to +6 the success rate rises HIGHER than for +5 and stays reasonable until +9 where it drops like a rock again when you try for +10.

Here are the base reinforce rate numbers extracted from the client we all download :

+1 = 950000
    +2 = 855000
    +3 = 769500
    +4 = 692550
    +5 = 554040
    +6 = 271687
    +7 = 641921
    +8 = 538738
    +9 = 466991
    +10 = 127819
    +11 = 524493
    +12 = 409645

Those numbers are based on 1000000 = 100%. To understand the success rate look at the first 2 digits to get the close approximate percentage.

The ones I flagged in red are the danger levels. those are the ones htat have a >50% chance of failing. In fact trying to hit +10 has a base success rate of only 12.7819% but if you make it past that you get a 52.4493% chance to get +11.

Those are the base rates you get if there is no events or guild buffs going. Guild buffs and events will add a couple percent to each of these.
    Servers can be started to add a small percentage to these as well to allow servers like Isen and Jainus to have different rates. But ion no case will the rates be worse than these.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-04-2015 at 05:03 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I think He talks about the success chance for Enchanting weapons / armors instead of reinforcing, I think he wants to add Marea stones on his armor and a +45 stat acce loot on his weapon well still thanks for posting the info about reinforcing chance at least as my reference too LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ZacKxxFaiR View Post
    I think +9 is the safest in Jainus server as per my experience
    Not Anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    I think He talks about the success chance for Enchanting weapons / armors instead of reinforcing, I think he wants to add Marea stones on his armor and a +45 stat acce loot on his weapon well still thanks for posting the info about reinforcing chance at least as my reference too LOL
    In as far as weapons and armor is concerned - you enchant armor when you forge it to it's end form. You don't enchant weapons.

However you can reinforce weapons (+ them) and the base reinforcement rates for iRohan I put above.
    You can also reinforce (drop levels. for that you can safely go to -32 -- go to -29 and do a +3 to get 32)
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

@BananaBandit
    Thx for the approximate rates my experience on them where the same, at +6 it had a chance to fail from there to +9 it was ok.
    About dlvling, some friends and I managed to dlvl armor and weapons to as low as lvl1 but that was with Blessing and Guild buffs so going farther than -32 lvls it is possible just not recommended.
    Ohh and About +ing Crafted items, i went the other day just to check if +5 was possible on a lvl70 ring. I managed to make it +5 with a ARS +2 and a +3. It succeeded with no problem. If you have a better experience with it please let us know so we don't waist time and effort just to get +5 Crafted items. Thx
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Thank's for answers Guys and Girls