+ Reply to Thread

One ring not boosted

So I had 4x the new rings, 3 +12 and 1 +13, they boosted the 3 +12s and not the +13. This isn't right, it was only +13 because i accidentally dropped an Armor V stone instead of a VI so with the fail it was +1+6+6=13, I mean its over the limit of +12 , could it be an honest mistake? Or are they really gonna say it should be +12 and not any higher for the boost? Because that would be absolutely outrageous , ticket ID:222852

Before the end of the event you will have to reinforce the rings you purchase up to +12
    If you manage to get these rings to +12, its full potential will be bestowed upon them.

"up to" this means it has to be a minimum of +12

Just send a ticket they used a script and the script probably didnt catch your ring since its +13.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfDaSouth View Post
    So I had 4x the new rings, 3 +12 and 1 +13, they boosted the 3 +12s and not the +13. This isn't right, it was only +13 because i accidentally dropped an Armor V stone instead of a VI so with the fail it was +1+6+6=13, I mean its over the limit of +12 , could it be an honest mistake? Or are they really gonna say it should be +12 and not any higher for the boost? Because that would be absolutely outrageous , ticket ID:222852
    WTS New ring upgraded +18..