+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: TSB Changes?

TSB Changes?

Yeah so reading these patch notes is a little confusing.

Lets go over the facts from the tooltip.

1: "The winner guilds in each area are awarded The taxation rights for The areas within the occupied Township Battlefield until The next Township Battle starts. "

2: "Ash'kelen: Collects tax from all merchants of rohan. /Brine: Collects a portion of the tax which the champion guild of Ash'Kelen collects."

3: "All earnings accumulated during the given term will be moved to your guild's treasury (after a 10% service fee deduction) when the next township battle comes to an end."

Nowhere in there does it say anything about a 40% reduction in my hard earned tsb crones!

Do you know what I have to go through to even win tsb? 3 guilds alt Gm cap guilds occupancy blocking and over 20 lock dhans sealing you constantly its ****ing hell!

Based on my past tickets we can see the crone stats, I was actually losing more than 1/2 of the crones because of the brine town split & the double transfer fee. So I hope to see what I will get on saturday I will be sure to take screenshots showing the tax crones/NPC status before and after tsb.

Char name: SubFocus
    Guild name: PLUS18
    Server: Ran
    Date won tsb & Period of tax: 12/20 (WIN)-12/27 (Day of next TSB)
    Crones Expected: 90% of 3333345092 (3000010583)
    Crones received: 1335080588
    Crones to be reimbursed: 1664929995

Date won tsb & Period of tax: 10/25 (WIN)-11/1 (Day of next TSB)
    Crones Expected: 90% of 1.18 billion or aprox 1062000000 crones.
    Crones received: 446843613
    Crones to be reimbursed: 615156387

Date won tsb & Period of tax: 11/15 (WIN)-11/22 (Day of next TSB)
    Crones Expected: 90% of 1732216568 (1558994911)
    Crones received: 693083987
    Crones to be reimbursed: 865910924

Date won tsb & Period of tax: 11/29 (WIN)-12/6 (Day of next TSB)
    Crones Expected: 90% of 2151338422 (1936204580)
    Crones received: 943150851
    Crones to be reimbursed: 993053729

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commander
    o strellan is mad cuz she can't farm crones anymoar
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Do you know what I have to go through to even win tsb? 3 guilds alt Gm cap guilds occupancy blocking and over 20 lock dhans sealing you constantly its ****ing hell!
    lol you had B00BS zerg to help you, what do you mean you had to go through all dhans ss?

Commander

1: "The winner guilds in each area are awarded The taxation rights for The areas within the occupied Township Battlefield until The next Township Battle starts. "

2: "Ash'kelen: Collects tax from all merchants of rohan. /Brine: Collects a portion of the tax which the champion guild of Ash'Kelen collects."

3: "All earnings accumulated during the given term will be moved to your guild's treasury (after a 10% service fee deduction) when the next township battle comes to an end."
    REKT

Nowhere in there does it say anything about a 40% reduction in my hard earned tsb crones!
    REKT 2

who the fk cares tsb useless

Based on my past tickets we can see the crone stats, I was actually losing more than 1/2 of the crones because of the brine town split & the double transfer fee. So I hope to see what I will get on saturday I will be sure to take screenshots showing the tax crones/NPC status before and after tsb.
    get rekt its 40% no moar farming for joo
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by popepogi View Post
    lol you had B00BS zerg to help you, what do you mean you had to go through all dhans ss?
    lol? I had a lock dhan on me from the start he followed me through 2 spawn points. In the last minute I had 6 lock dhans around mid playing games that should let you know how hard it is. And boobs didnt even have numbers for tsb you silly. And while lockdhans are annoying occupancy block is way worse and cancerous as **** nerf that **** please

Need help? PM me

Commander
    lol? I had a lock dhan on me from the start he followed me through 2 spawn points. In the last minute I had 6 lock dhans around mid playing games that should let you know how hard it is. And boobs didnt even have numbers for tsb you silly.
    Patch notes are clear, service tax isn't 10% but 40% they patched the wrong description.

so get rekt with your crones it is a description bug lel the deduction is good and no reimbursement

ticket closed next.
    Don't hate, friends.

TSB winners are talking you can go cry to cher french diplomat PHD cant speak engliz hoe.

Need help? PM me

That moment when I was killed by the guild boobs and tell to my clan mates

"guys i was killed by the boobs guild"
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Gimme some crones strelly

If these guys give me 90% of the crones for this week there will be giveaways :P

Need help? PM me