+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: TSB Changes?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Alright TSB is over lets look at this rohan math here.

Before TSB:

wow pro almost 14b crones right there.

After TSB:

thats not 10% thats not even 40% thats not even 60% of the crones like what the duck is going on here?

Oh and bonus credits since we are on TSB what happens when luffy comes to tsb?

who won tsb though?
    KnockOut

Banned
    his mom.

lel

Who won tsb?
    Wanna Touch?

not max yet ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by taintedchild View Post
    Who won tsb?
    Fate's guild, 420Blaze :P

Before TSB:

After TSB:

thats not 10% thats not even 40% thats not even 60% of the crones like what the duck is going on here?

Tsk! Luffy such a bully

Before TSB:

After TSB:

im sorry but what is this? 310k double ffs crit. you know dekans now do 150k dffs regular no crits? now nerf the dekans
    and nice tsb 200 ran alt guilds @_@
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

dekans no need nerfing just deleted all 500vit suits and 200vit armor stones DDDDDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    im sorry but what is this? 310k double ffs crit. you know dekans now do 150k dffs regular no crits? now nerf the dekans
    and nice tsb 200 ran alt guilds @_@
    Y'know people have been asking for nerf on both temps and dekans for years. They finally did nerf the DS because let's face it WFFS with 15x damage to everyone was way unfair. But for the rest, we have begged, pleaded, raged, cried, threatened and even quit because these guys simply fail to do anything about the rampant escalation of damage in this game.

There are nerfs in plan for 2Q or 3Q, but frankly I don't expect to see anything of value come out of that. Will be the same old sh!t, just a different flavor and we will all end up eating it.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

If you're a desperate idiot, you'll eat it. I won't, though. I quit this crap two years ago and deleted all my chars/equipment. You people are the reason why we can't play P-servers in peace. If you all stopped playing, YNK wouldn't have any reason to go after P-servers because they'd have nothing to save.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    If you're a desperate idiot, you'll eat it. I won't, though. I quit this crap two years ago and deleted all my chars/equipment. You people are the reason why we can't play P-servers in peace. If you all stopped playing, YNK wouldn't have any reason to go after P-servers because they'd have nothing to save.
    There are no good pservers and there have never been any good pservers you just have low standards.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me