+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: TSB Changes?

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    Na he is gonna show us how to get 1 shot then say " I don't have any rings" poor guy
    ya its fun

no fun in failing all your rings +18 then come on forum rageQQ becouz rates fail lost $400 QQ i poar QQ. Like I said, I play support templar debuffer with reflect ysomadbrah ? Hence why I no care being 1shot we got enuff templars with hax dd armor indo wkwkwkw to wipe all you 2ez.

Sit down.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    if you're not happy with that, you still can cut your veins because some people plays without rings at all.

(Here is the challenge, playing without rings, not you cutting your veins, thats 2ez according your level of emoness)
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    Read my siggy again. Carefully, this time.

yet u r the one hating so much on ice. if that isnt the pot calling the kettle black i duno what is.

Commander
    I'm not hating, strellan is just plain retarded.

The day a good idea will light up in the brain of strellan the wannabe gamemaster guy that pretends to be a girl, the dinos will be probably back on earth.
    Don't hate, friends.

Ignore the french diplomat phd who cant speak engliz.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Ignore the french diplomat phd who cant speak engliz.
    it's okay, GM strellan.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    ya its fun

no fun in failing all your rings +18 then come on forum rageQQ becouz rates fail lost $400 QQ i poar QQ. Like I said, I play support templar debuffer with reflect ysomadbrah ? Hence why I no care being 1shot we got enuff templars with hax dd armor indo wkwkwkw to wipe all you 2ez.

Sit down.
    Sry idk your struggle poor boi go cry to some 1 else

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Yeah so reading these patch notes is a little confusing.

Lets go over the facts from the tooltip.

1: "The winner guilds in each area are awarded The taxation rights for The areas within the occupied Township Battlefield until The next Township Battle starts. "

2: "Ash'kelen: Collects tax from all merchants of rohan. /Brine: Collects a portion of the tax which the champion guild of Ash'Kelen collects."

3: "All earnings accumulated during the given term will be moved to your guild's treasury (after a 10% service fee deduction) when the next township battle comes to an end."

Nowhere in there does it say anything about a 40% reduction in my hard earned tsb crones!

Do you know what I have to go through to even win tsb? 3 guilds alt Gm cap guilds occupancy blocking and over 20 lock dhans sealing you constantly its ****ing hell!

Based on my past tickets we can see the crone stats, I was actually losing more than 1/2 of the crones because of the brine town split & the double transfer fee. So I hope to see what I will get on saturday I will be sure to take screenshots showing the tax crones/NPC status before and after tsb.
    wow i didn't know that i can find that information on patch notes. haha i'm so late! Thanks for sharing tho.

Alright TSB is over lets look at this rohan math here.

Before TSB:

wow pro almost 14b crones right there.

After TSB:

thats not 10% thats not even 40% thats not even 60% of the crones like what the duck is going on here?

Oh and bonus credits since we are on TSB what happens when luffy comes to tsb?

Last edited by ShadowAce; 02-07-2015 at 09:50 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me