Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    BUMP! can we get the dazzling/elegant/sophisticated sets also?

the female valentines day costume comes with some...........issues I mean look theres a cocoon coming out of her back!

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    BUMP! can we get the dazzling/elegant/sophisticated sets also?

the female valentines day costume comes with some...........issues I mean look theres a cocoon coming out of her back!
    ROFL, yeah that cocoon is funny. I make no promises, but I'll see if those can be released for the female screenshots events.

Me and my friends are banking on good costumes to win

Need help? PM me

Bump time is running out give karren a decent wedding dress please!

Need help? PM me

Banned
    what this too celebrate Valentine Day's ??

My dear darling! I've been thinking a long time about the right words, but there are no words can express how much I love you! You show me every day how beautiful life is and how much you love me! You are always there for me and think about me no matter what happens! you love me the way I am! although this is not always easy! And for that I thank you! That's how I'll always be there for you and stand by you. I will always hold your hand, love you with your strengths and weaknesses. With you I want to share my life and walk together through the beautiful and challenging times. I promise you faithfully in good times and in bad times, in sickness and health! We belong Together! I will love you until my last heartbeat and even more ... because YOU are my happiness, my love and my life! I LOVE YOU!

NikeAir
    Male
    Isen

My Wife ^^

IamToFast4U
    Female
    Isen

I want to go with you through our upcoming life together, carefully take the first steps, now and then a large Plunge and perhaps also from time to run back to a part of the way back.
    I know that the path that lies before us is not always easy to find that it applies to climb many ups and to pass through some valleys.
    But no matter how it looks all around us, how dark or how steep it may be, how difficult a decision will fall to us to follow the right direction to the target - I will always be by your side.
    I want you to be a good friend and a reliable partner. I want to give you security, power and freedom to do your own steps. Therefore, let 'us now with God's blessing go. Thus, our projects have a chance to succeed.

I Love You
    Last edited by FlascheBier; 02-09-2015 at 09:37 AM.

you need 2 sets of vows btw.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    many event yeah ,.

With you I want to share my life and live together through good and difficult times.
    I promise fidelity in good times and in bad, in sickness and health.
    I want to meet with you openly and honestly, you entrust my joys, fears and worries and do my best every day for our love.
    I will take care of you if you need me and gratefully accept your help.
    I want to love you, and honor all the days of my life.

I will Always Love You

YouKnow
    Male
    Isen

OMGTemp
    Female
    Isen

I say to you
    at each day
    You are the hero, I like that!
    I thank you
    for your time,
    with you, no way is too far for me!
    I träum` of yourself,
    as often as I can,
    and then think a day of it!
    I feel
    your dear hand,
    which connected me to your world.
    I smell you
    in the spirit again,
    every day and always prefer.
    I see you
    from afar,
    I love you pick the stars!
    I hear
    Your magic voice
    and I know that I will win with you!
    we both
    have this kind,
    which secures our happiness in the heart.
    I want
    You now only one thing to say:
    With you I will venture to marriage!

I want to marry you

Red face

Couple Name: Strelano

Character: Streek
    Server: Jainus

I, Streek, promise to love you, Alice, even though you have mood swings and really reflect my negative feelings sometimes, and you can be blunt and really bring the mareas hammer down on me. However you are amazing in every way, its like a mindblast whenever i touch your lips, whenever you hold me its as if i can feel a magical barrier around us, protecting us, and it just feels like a euphoria, as soon as I met you, you literally cured my silence and confusion and for this, i will love you forever my darling elf.

Character AliceMilano
    Gender Female
    Server Jainus

I, Alice, promise to love you, Streek, forever and always, despite how you always talked over me and silenced me over the years i've known you, you've caught my heart in a sealing square and constantly duplicated the amount of love I have for you, some days you can be a real shy guy and just hide away, othertimes you can be right in my face hitting me with a storm assault of romantic pick up lines and i love that about you and i will love that about you forever, untill the day we die, i will love you forever.
    Last edited by ibemark; 02-10-2015 at 01:44 PM.