+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Costumes.

Costumes.

OK, maybe I missed something by being out of the game for the last 2 years but it seems that the whole idea of costumes went out the window. Before I left the game had a huge assortment of costume. Just about any look you want with a little something to boost the stats.

Now all of that appears to have been flushed down the toilet in favor of new 'permanent' costumes that you socket 'patterns' into.

My question is this:

It is great that there is a small variety of these patterns for sale, but if you don't have one of those permanent costumes, they are 100% useless. So where do you get a costume?

If PW is not providing the 'legacy' costumes anymore why are the permanent ones not for sale all the time?

Please do one or the other (or both):

1. Put the permanent costumes on sale in the IM permanently
    or
    2. Put an assortment of the more popular legacy costumes in the IM

This whole limited availability baloney is just that. Baloney. And low grade baloney at that.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

They apparently are making more perma costumes for that game I am sure the link still works give it a try after the maintenance.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Can some1 explain to me the workings of the Perma costumes/ patterns on the IM? Thomas did tell me, but I forgot to save the infos. Cheers

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Can some1 explain to me the workings of the Perma costumes/ patterns on the IM? Thomas did tell me, but I forgot to save the infos. Cheers
    You charge to get a ticket (you'll see the price depending how much ticket you want/need).
    Once you get a ticket, you basically roll it, and you will get a random costume out of it. Then, you would have to claim it through costume storage.
    Once you claimed it/them already, you'll see em in your merged inventory stuff.
    Since it's a socketed permanent costume, you would have to buy the "stones" through IM in 'costumes' section.

okie tyvm

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I think the Fashion Frenzy before are design as permanent costume
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Serf
    There is 1 NPC next to your tresurer in crafting hall.

lats december in Santa's invasion there also an NPC to quest those perma costumes with sockets just complete the alphabet requirement

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    They apparently are making more perma costumes for that game I am sure the link still works give it a try after the maintenance.
    Hi Strelly

Serf
    Anyone knows the stast ont those costumes ?