+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Back to game

Thank you for the information provided, I really appreciate it! I have played Rohan for years and still have a difficult time with some of the item requirements and where to find items. I like your posts, they are very informative to us that do need help.
    Thank you again.

Commander
    pz strellan we all know tat it's your alt account lel.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    pz strellan we all know tat it's your alt account lel.
    I can assure you that I am not Strellan. Not sure why all the Hate, But like I said the information that is provided really helps us players that do not know everything about the game and I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    Thanks you GM Strellan for your answer !
    Hahahaha omg... xD

Quote Originally Posted by klaricc View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there has been any good changes to this game? Is it even slightly more possible to play for fun without as much RPS and be just a bit competitive?

Just want to know if it's worth to come back.
    Welcome back

thanks everyone, i'm gonna check it out for myself. at least wait for that class to get revealed, sounds interesting.

farmers have no life nowdays, because you cannot earn rp they way you used to before, 500kk (millions) for 100rp is ridiculous. well of you just want to be around feel free to stick with game, but if you aim to being"top" just forget about not spending cash to the game

being on top without spending money here has never been an option since the game opened.

this has always been a pay2win game and never truly free-to-play. f2p has always been a myth in this game.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Farmers have lives, just botting all day and AFK if you mean no life.(I'm a Farmer/Trader/Kiosker) Yes it is hard to sell stuff on EM if you don't know the prices, the items aren't on demand and it is not rare. Selling is slow and time consuming if you're taking this road and the competition with Filipinos and Indos that drop prices because they are desperate to sell them is another factor. Farming for crones with the inflated economy is not worth the time. GL and have fun.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Farmers have lives, just botting all day and AFK if you mean no life.(I'm a Farmer/Trader/Kiosker) Yes it is hard to sell stuff on EM if you don't know the prices, the items aren't on demand and it is not rare. Selling is slow and time consuming if you're taking this road and the competition with Filipinos and Indos that drop prices because they are desperate to sell them is another factor. Farming for crones with the inflated economy is not worth the time. GL and have fun.
    eventually all those crones & stuff the pinoys brought with them from PH will go away and the pricing will stabilize to something more reasonable. Until then the EM economy is a bit of a mess.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.