+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    I tested it on a lowbie dagger knowing the exact points from +1 -> +12 that it would have the highest chance to fail. Sure enough it ate the dagger going from +5 to +6.

I +9'ed my upg axe & dagger but sweated hard over going from +5 to +6. The rest just went ding, ding, ding!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Let get this straight guy this ain't no JIN or RAN server anymore it Call JAINUS SEVER so wake up people .......so it have new rate deal with it it a Game..... Dont like it dont enchant it.....there ur answer people Ran Nomore JIN nomore ....

Example RAN rate - JIN Rate = new rate
    Last edited by defender06; 02-05-2015 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by defender06 View Post
    Let get this straight guy this ain't no JIN or RAN server anymore it Call JAINUS SEVER
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by defender06 View Post
    Let get this straight guy this ain't no JIN or RAN server anymore it Call JAINUS SEVER so wake up people .......so it have new rate deal with it it a Game..... Dont like it dont enchant it.....there ur answer people Ran Nomore JIN nomore ....

Example RAN rate - JIN Rate = new rate
    I do hope that is a general statement and directed at me.

Atzigan had told us that Jainus will have the enhancement, forging and refining rate boosts of RAN. He also said it will have the experience rate boosts of JIN. Finally he told us the drop rate will reduce for Jainus. Those people from RAN are expecting to see the same forging/refining/enchanting rates they had while in RAN in JAINUS as they were told. Those people fron JIN are expecting to level their characters in JAINUS as they did there --- again as they were told.

Those same people are complaining that they are not seeing those same rates as... (wait for it...)

They were told.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Hey Bandit, it's just a rumor. No nerfs are currently on the works, upcoming "balancing" is coming late Q2 or Q3 possibly but not related to a cap on stats or nerf on dual wielding even more than what it already is.
    yay! Atleast it's not official!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8