+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I've died to suicide multiple times when running events.
    Mind Exchange is a nasty skill as well that works against admin GM toons.
    D'oh! You weren't supposed to see that

That mindex works nicely against 100% DD vit defenders as well. Use that and a some nice crit invenom = dead.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-05-2015 at 10:43 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    So you say that 300 int = full elemental resist right?

so uh.... why do I have just shy of 600 int and only 71% elemental resist? Oh wait because you need 1200 int in order to get to 100% elemental resist my giant has 98% elemental resist and 1100 int. Your numbers are quite off there iceyyy....

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    Don't trust Atzigan, I remember when he say they won't sell epics again and no epics on Jin. But they sell epics again and jin merged with Ran. So sry but don't trust that guy. And 100% dd is fair 4me, they pay for that 2x as much as nabs who play their templars! Still players with 100% DD r no gods and they still die. So plz Templars stop QQ
    Epics were not sold, Upgrade were however, and it just opened a path for all other players to obtain some power they weren't able to obtain before.
    It is a delicate subject to discuss as there were many positives and negatives to doing it. But overall it was a positive move as there's now several users with high power instead of just a selected few. The main goal is that all changes made affect the majority of players positively rather than just a selected few.
    If we, in a way, never sold Upgrades to increase the power of almost all players and left the old epics and upgrades govern over all, there would be no new opponents to fight and always just a handful of players winning everything.
    Now, there's quite the variety out there and the Upgrades are sold on an almost monthly basis so no users are left out if they desire to obtain them.

Banned
    Atzigan, sorry to derail thread but can we get an official announcement on safe refine level on armor and weapons. Some people have said that their weapons broke and +3, others +6... I dont care to use pres stones. I just wanna know WHEN I should be using them. Side note, can we get ran safe level back? PLEASE???

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    Atzigan, sorry to derail thread but can we get an official announcement on safe refine level on armor and weapons. Some people have said that their weapons broke and +3, others +6... I dont care to use pres stones. I just wanna know WHEN I should be using them. Side note, can we get ran safe level back? PLEASE???
    I replied, also I'm looking at what changes can possibly be done in the near future.

Commander
    Yeah, there is a problem with the reinforce rates (weapons, rings, armors). I doubt it's back to Ran's rates.

Just of theres 2 days, someone tried to reinforce onyx helmet. when he tried to pass +5, he used 3 times a premium preservation stone, and they all failed in a row. Not going to say that you're a liar, but there's a problem with that.
    Last edited by carnettsc; 02-05-2015 at 11:03 AM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    Yeah, there is a problem with the reinforce rates (weapons, rings, armors). I doubt it's back on Ran's rates.
    All I could say is, it's pretty much there. The reduction to what it was is minimal, a -3% to -5% minimal to what they previously were.
    But as I said above, I'm looking at what changes can possibly be done in the near future.

Banned
    Ok, but there was a safe limit of +9 levels prior to merge on ran. Since many old players on ran have +14 to +18 armors and weapons because of this higher safe limit. I feel that that should be set back to the standard safe limit since you guys DID say that forge/refine were set to ran limits. I know one of my friends was almost in tears because she tried to +6 her 4part dagger it failed and broke because she was still under the understanding that +9 was safe + level on weapons/armors.

Commander
    I see, so I guess it was all bad luck. As for the "blessing boost" event, the only one thing that was good was the reinforcement of armors up to +14 (tried to pass to +15 or higher and it seems it had a cap at it - made 9 attempts). Everyone was positive about that. Then when it was about reinforcing rings (just for me, I spent around $200 trying to boost my rings, and I got them all to +0, and got like 6 times fail in a row to boost to +6 with deluxes).

For any comparisons, when we had the ran's boost rate on event on Jin there were one year (new year boost event with vouchers and new server pvp to decide), I made 10 +6 pass with abradants (not the grade A, not the deluxes), just the ones without boost). So yeah, it's suprising to have 6 fails in a row with deluxes just from +0 to +6.
    Last edited by carnettsc; 02-05-2015 at 11:16 AM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    Ok, but there was a safe limit of +9 levels prior to merge on ran. Since many old players on ran have +14 to +18 armors and weapons because of this higher safe limit. I feel that that should be set back to the standard safe limit since you guys DID say that forge/refine were set to ran limits. I know one of my friends was almost in tears because she tried to +6 her 4part dagger it failed and broke because she was still under the understanding that +9 was safe + level on weapons/armors.
    yea someone was about to do the same on his upg club, but tried before to +6 a glacial helmet. Boom, failed and broke, he was like "jesus, it can fail ?"
    Don't hate, friends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast