+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    k menz there is a big difference between you today and tar less than a month before merge LOL

and I played AGILITY DHAN WITH 24% DD AND PVPED JUST FINE!

Instead of making walls of text that confuse other people lets talk about the main point.

Are YOU uncle dekon of the old school not good enough to pvp with 88-93% dd? are you logically ****ed if you dont have 100%? I mean its cute and all that you are milking this 100% dd situation to take a jab at temps but do you really think its working?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    k menz there is a big difference between you today and tar less than a month before merge LOL

and I played AGILITY DHAN WITH 24% DD AND PVPED JUST FINE!

Instead of making walls of text that confuse other people lets talk about the main point.

Are YOU uncle dekon of the old school not good enough to pvp with 88-93% dd? are you logically ****ed if you dont have 100%? I mean its cute and all that you are milking this 100% dd situation to take a jab at temps but do you really think its working?
    An AGI Dhan on a version of Rohan with THIS much Pure Attack? Stop telling that lie.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    An AGI Dhan on a version of Rohan with THIS much Pure Attack? Stop telling that lie.
    you're arguing with strellan who said the new upg rings were broken beyond broken, while it is pure ****.

So meh.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Plus it's a guy pretending it's a girl and never talked on raidcall.

lel.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    well unless you want a str dhan with magic insurgents coming at you agility was the best option and it works just fine as long as ppl dont have REALLY high SD where it ****s with invenom.

Need help? PM me

Commander
    well unless you want a str dhan with magic insurgents coming at you agility was the best option and it works just fine as long as ppl dont have REALLY high SD where it ****s with invenom.
    Bro, where are your OVERPOWERED BROKEN BEYOND BROKEN upg rings ?

[GM]Strellan told us a lie ? :| :| :|
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    I wont support dd nerf until templars dmg is well below 20k dmg per auto attack. So while I dont see this happening any time soon. The main reason I made this axe was when envi walked out hit me for 44k followed by a 75k dmg crit on 65% dd that means that she hits no dd targets for somewhere around 100k dmg in PVP close to 150-200k dmg crits. While using Envi may be an extreme case. There are many other temps easily doing 20k + while even **** tier temps are still pushing 8-12k aa's.

100% dmg drop makes that dmg they do. "Manageable"
    Sadly, envy isn't the only one hitting 40k+ on 65% dd...
    Don't hate, friends.

I made 1 +12 and I got a good offer and changed them for twin aura set for my lowbies.

Need help? PM me

Commander
    I made 1 +12 and I got a good offer and changed them for twin aura set for my lowbies.
    you don't answer to my question. Where are those cotdam overpowered upg rings that everyone is currently using because they're broken beyond broken ?

So far, even a feather +12 is better than those rings +18 lel.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    So, get rekt, my friend.
    Don't hate, friends.