+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    That wasn't the point tho. Whether she is right, wrong, or somewhere off in left field, she put up a reasoned and adult response. It doesn't matter if she is right or not. She is arguing her side of the case which is exactly what forums are for. She put up a good reasonable argument. Nothing retarded about that. Nor does it take a GM to provide that level of discussion.

I put forth a challenge, She responded with something reasonable. The only ones not putting forward their own arguments on the topic are the ones bashing her for saying her piece.

So who is the real retards here? The ones that go off topic for the specific purpose of bashing someone for making a reasonable response or the ones actually providing useful information?

In other words ... the skunk doesn't smell its own stink.

-------- ON TOPIC -------

I've passed on Atzigan's info to those others who were concerned about this rumor.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Commander
    So many masterbating attempts here ^
    Don't hate, friends.

you should see my keyboard!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

you should see mine, haven't clean it since 05.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    you should see mine, haven't clean it since 05.
    you mean ... you can clean them??!! O.o

Banned
    Ok, there are many things I can say here. So I will say them as clearly as possible.

I feel the fact that temps can wear +12 feathers, 4part upgrade, lvl 7's and a walters and the temp can hit 8k+ on 65% dd. Why do I know this? Mostly because I have done quite a bit of testing and I ask people what they are using. Not saying they arent lying or w\e however why would people lie about stuff less than what they have? Wouldnt you lie to say you have better gears?

Now Iceyyyy will likely argue that "not everyone is as op geared as.... " However I can name a pile of temps who ARE as op geared.
    Cherish, Utilities, Yroama, SoBy, Envi, KnightDreams, and several others that I cant think of right now off the top of my head.

All of the above listed temps are hitting in EXCESS of 20k auto attacks. Some much much more. Im looking at you Envi with your 44k auto attacks on 65% dd. Lets just say that single weapon dmg drop average is 65%. Templars running around with 50% atk speed on their maces, another 30% from their lion, and blunt mastery gives them what at least 20% atk speed? So rough guess of 470atk speed? So roughly 2.5 atks per second at 20k dmg per hit. That means in 4 seconds they are putting out 10 hits => 200k dmg in a matter of seconds.

Even vit characters are getting ripped in a few seconds. Vit dekans can stand back and ffs/dffs a bit outta AOE range however I have watched cherish drop a dekan with about 280k hp get wrekt in under 10 seconds thats also them using holy wine, and tear drops.

So, that was a little longer and more drawn out than I anticipated. I have also tested out just my 82% dd axe. Some of these temps are still hitting WELL over 12k auto attacks. Sure, its not ALL of them. However there are more than enough that are hitting hard as hell. So how do lower tier characters have fun in the front lines where temps are? I mean if the game is only going to be temps, dekans, wizards, and priest with some REALLY geared out dhans running in and trying to grab someone.

100% dmg drop lets some guards run into the cut and have some fun without fearing temps for once. Does this mean they are immortal? Far from it. Dhans, and Dekans can still rip my. Even on my defender with over 130k hp many dekans 1 shot him.

I feel that overall the majority of the belly aching is coming from temps because they are unhappy about the fact they are not longer able to kill anything and everything because they feel like it.

This means that they need more tactics involved than just hit hit hit hit "LOL YOUR SO BAD DELETE YOUR CHAR FAIL"

100% DD completely makes temps useless vs that character and its nice to not have to walk out and have some tallentless class wreck you because they can

However I can walk into PVP start my combo OS and build up enough dmg that I can KS someone for 40k + dmg and they cant do anything about it.

So in conclusion. Templars now require more than just templars to win the fights, adjust and adapt to the new things. Just because they have because something has been one way for so long. Doesnt mean that when it changes it's bad. Templars are completely outta whack I remember when the concept of 99,999 dmg per auto attack seemed like an impossible thing. Now templars are hitting that with self buffed + alm others with scrolls, and empower are hitting that.

So for anyone playing a templar, to cry that something is unbalanced is simply laughable. Shut up and let other classes enjoy a bit of power for once. When your class gets completely dumpstered. I might feel sympathetic to your complaints. Honestly, once temps get balanced, next needs to be dekans. Many of them are able to one shot any character on the server except for other dekans and even then many of them can get triple fatal and one shot other dekans.

Long story short, if temps want anything nerfed they should look in the mirror before looking at "op" stuff around them and crying about it.

Banned
    Here is someone that is pro.

PS : SoBy isn't geared, it's Shawn and he uses scammed stuff that does not belong to him.

Uncle dekon I dont agree with your assessment of the situation nobody should have 100% immunity to everything but 4 skills, elemental if you DONT have 300 int points and invenom if you DONT have 36% SD.

You are milking this 100% DD situation to make a statement that templars are OP which everybody already knows. Does having 2 OP things make the game any better? nop and temps are easy to manage but people want to blow things out of proportion like they spend all day 1v1ing and that solace can only be found by being just as derpy as temps.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Uncle dekon I dont agree with your assessment of the situation nobody should have 100% immunity to everything but 4 skills, elemental if you DONT have 300 int points and invenom if you DONT have 36% SD.

You are milking this 100% DD situation to make a statement that templars are OP which everybody already knows. Does having 2 OP things make the game any better? nop and temps are easy to manage but people want to blow things out of proportion like they spend all day 1v1ing and that solace can only be found by being just as derpy as temps.
    Temps OP you don't say a thing, however
    Dekans wffsing 50k every 10 seconds you shit all over the forums: TOO OP NURFPLIZ.
    Defenders get 50% off hand you flood the forums with DD should be like this, it's my way or the highway
    now defenders get 100% again, and again you keep shitting about how they're too OP, but they still can't kill a templar

which one is more OP?
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Hey Bandit, it's just a rumor. No nerfs are currently on the works, upcoming "balancing" is coming late Q2 or Q3 possibly but not related to a cap on stats or nerf on dual wielding even more than what it already is.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Thanks Atzigan. I appreciate that. Myself and several others that have collectively spent a few thousand dollars on this game in the couple weeks were quite alarmed when we heard the rumor that the advertised properties of the goods we purchased may change at a later date. Some were already talking about deleting everything and leaving - this time for good.

I'll pass on your reassurances to them before they do anything rash.

@strellan -- i'll try out that 300 int trick.
    Lets sum up all the crap YNK had done over the years:
    -GM Seize: we will not implement bots on iRohan. That didn't work out did it?
    -Will not sell any upg/epics ever again. we all know where that went.
    -will bring out these cool uber balancing class talismen. fefore or after ynk closes it's books?
    -rebalancing IM, comes out with PIM and verdicts.
    -class balancing: lol.
    -bug fixing. huehuehue
    -will never merge Ran and Jin ever. anyone who believed that: #rekt4Life
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.