Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Pile of bullsht as usual
    tl ; dr

-
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    umm im not pro lets nerf the max DD of a single hand weapon even in that post it says 5% more than the max stats on a single weapon. Anyone who is pro 100% DD is just trying to make a statement saying they cant handle templars with 99.933333333% dd or anything less than 100%.
    wat does mean pro ? "I charged a lot" ?
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    if you dont understand what pro <topic> means then dont worry about it french diplomat PHD

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

she's tying dun mek fun of er.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Commander
    if you dont understand what pro <topic> means then dont worry about it french diplomat PHD
    o so mad.

you already lost lel.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    i mean "i charged a lot and finally got random roll 8xdd axe 7xdd dagger zermehghhhhherd i so pruuu i no more can die emheeerghhhhheeerd"

top kek retard aka [GM]Strellan
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    There you have the "pros" :

hUBBe WaSSe DuDE FnAteK~~
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Choklito View Post
    Thats not what the word was about in that context you quoted stop posting you illiterate fukkigng moron
    more mad plox

you seem not to understand. The word "pro" can't simply apply to the whole game. You can't call someone with 81%dd taking over a 93%dd someone being pro, just because it doesn't require skills but better gear (ie, one spending more than the 2nd one).

I don't call someone a pro either just because one potted and the 2nd one did not, leading to a win of the potter over the one who did not pot beause he did not want to pot and thats it.
    Last edited by carnettsc; 02-03-2015 at 03:00 PM.
    Don't hate, friends.

i mean "i charged a lot and finally got random roll 8xdd axe 7xdd dagger zermehghhhhherd i so pruuu i no more can die emheeerghhhhheeerd"

top kek retard aka [GM]Strellan
    Who says she lost?

She actually came up with some pretty good arguments. At least she tries to come up with an adult rebuttal.

I haven't seen you come up with better ones. All I see from you is the same old lame attempts at trolling and name calling (again).

How about putting forth some kind of adult discussion rather than the usual "blah blah i hate stellan blah blah retard blah blah".
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Who says she lost?

She actually came up with some pretty good arguments. At least she tries to come up with an adult rebuttal.

I haven't seen you come up with better ones. All I see from you is the same old lame attempts at trolling and name calling (again).

How about putting forth some kind of adult discussion rather than the usual "blah blah i hate stellan blah blah retard blah blah".
    You can't. Strellan's ideas are the best, even if everyone call him/her retarded. It's been proven many times :|
    Don't hate, friends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast