+ Reply to Thread

question about reinforcing

i just want to know if i enhance my +6 chimera item with abradanat and it fails will it still be +6 or back to 0? thanks in advance

it will be 0.
    welcome to the money pit. get your shovel ready!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I seriously can't understand why everything be boosted in this game when everything endgame is so fking OP.
    Making Crafted +5 be like on armors 100% and done. Boss drops sucks ballz. Insurgents arent even used in game. I lost my Chimera Bow the other day because GMs said that success rates were like Rans. Yeah probably should have said almost like Ran. I've heard a lot of people wasting money in this past "Blessing event" and all they got was +0 on everything. Only good part was the refining Reinforcing sucked big time. I want to know how are everyone else supposed to compete in pvp when we cant even make rings +12 like in Ran in the past. This was more like a Jin Rates event.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

thanks guys. one more thing, if i use abradant does it add success rate?

Deluxe Reinforcement Abrant, yes the enhancement abrant no
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"