+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I meant for the membership requirement you could have just made lvl 1s and invited them to the guild which is what I did. I made a whole account for it I think called savemiguild
    Because why - savemyguild was taken?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by AFflygal View Post
    I could not send a private message to you, there seems to be a bug or else I am failing at it. I did not want to send a message in public format, but I have no choice.

I sent you an email about this, but time is running out and I haven't received a response.

Would you make an exception and process my guild name changes with a ticket (I sent a support ticket in already.) I don't think I can get everything out the guild treasuries and everything else required by tomorrow.

I have been in the hospital since January 23, after having a very complex surgery on my leg after a bad accident. I'm afraid there is no way I will be able to get my guilds ready to seal by tomorrow. I will be happy to provide proof of my claim (medical records, etc). I'm sure if you see that my log in location has been different ever since the 23rd. (One exception is I had to have my brother log in my account to get screen shots before I delete bound items as any screenshot taken with this laptop is non-existent.) I will be transferred to a rehab hospital this week for an additional 1-2 weeks of therapy.
    I have been working on this for days and it is stressing me out. I need to heal and not worry about this.

Thank you

PS In case you forgot, I don't have much experience with computers. What may seem easy for most, are not for me.
    Hello Afflygal,
    I'll start this message by saying I hope all goes well, best of wishes and you have my prayers for a successful surgery and fast recovery.
    In terms of us manually conducting a guild name change, unfortunately we do not have the ability to do so. If we did, we would have done that already.
    That is the reason why we had to set the Guild name change special service for free for a limited time.
    Rest assured, your guild will not be deleted, worst thing that could happened is your guild maintaining the @RN or @JN.

As much as I would have loved to help you or ShadowAce or anyone with a manual guild name change the best thing we could do was offer a free guild name change special service for a limited time.
    Changing the name of the guild manually could potentially break the guild and bring tons of bugs to those within the guild, reason why we don't have the ability to do so.

I could not send a private message to you, there seems to be a bug or else I am failing at it. I did not want to send a message in public format, but I have no choice.

I sent you an email about this, but time is running out and I haven't received a response.

Would you make an exception and process my guild name changes with a ticket (I sent a support ticket in already.) I don't think I can get everything out the guild treasuries and everything else required by tomorrow.

I have been in the hospital since January 23, after having a very complex surgery on my leg after a bad accident. I'm afraid there is no way I will be able to get my guilds ready to seal by tomorrow. I will be happy to provide proof of my claim (medical records, etc). I'm sure if you see that my log in location has been different ever since the 23rd. (One exception is I had to have my brother log in my account to get screen shots before I delete bound items as any screenshot taken with this laptop is non-existent.) I will be transferred to a rehab hospital this week for an additional 1-2 weeks of therapy.
    I have been working on this for days and it is stressing me out. I need to heal and not worry about this.

Thank you

PS In case you forgot, I don't have much experience with computers. What may seem easy for most, are not for me.
    let me put it in a corporate way for you:
    Tripple D rule:
    Don't know, Don't care, Dickhead.
    keep that in mind when you're dealing with big companies

They will deny any faults on their end.
    They do not care about customers.
    Dickheads.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Hello Afflygal,
    I'll start this message by saying I hope all goes well, best of wishes and you have my prayers for a successful surgery and fast recovery.
    In terms of us manually conducting a guild name change, unfortunately we do not have the ability to do so. If we did, we would have done that already.
    That is the reason why we had to set the Guild name change special service for free for a limited time.
    Rest assured, your guild will not be deleted, worst thing that could happened is your guild maintaining the @RN or @JN.

As much as I would have loved to help you or ShadowAce or anyone with a manual guild name change the best thing we could do was offer a free guild name change special service for a limited time.
    Changing the name of the guild manually could potentially break the guild and bring tons of bugs to those within the guild, reason why we don't have the ability to do so.
    I tried to use the free guild name change, but there is a quest item in my inventory that I can't delete. I can't quit the quest because it is not listed since it is the last part of a long quest series (the one you needed 5 trout for.) I deleted all other bound items in preparation. I hope you will be able to fix it, as I still would like to complete the quest (r5 boss) and I've come that far not to lose the whole quest permanently.

Since I have now missed out on the free change due to a game glitch, I hope you will prove treintram wrong and at least credit my EM with the rp's it will not cost me to change it.
    <a href=http://s465.photobucket.com/user/afflygal/media/PuertoVallarta2011_zps9b2feb80.jpg.html][IMG]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr15/afflygal/PuertoVallarta2011_zps9b2feb80.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://s465.photobucket.com/user/aff...ps9b2feb80.jpg</a>

Guild Master of The Empire (Jainus/Ran/Torian) Oldest remaining guild in game.
    The Empire was established in 2007 by Zapranoth

AFflygal, Priest 115
    Tinkerbell Lvl 112
    HoLeeSchitt, lvl 115, Warlock
    FlyBabe, Priest, 90
    KnowWhenToRun, Ranger lvl 115
    SilentBtDeadly, lvl 115

Banned

Awards Showcase

I tried to use the free guild name change, but there is a quest item in my inventory that I can't delete. I can't quit the quest because it is not listed since it is the last part of a long quest series (the one you needed 5 trout for.) I deleted all other bound items in preparation. I hope you will be able to fix it, as I still would like to complete the quest (r5 boss) and I've come that far not to lose the whole quest permanently.

Since I have now missed out on the free change due to a game glitch, I hope you will prove treintram wrong and at least credit my EM with the rp's it will not cost me to change it.
    Send a support ticket and provide me with the ticket ID. I'll look into it.

Banned
    Fly just make a new guild. If you cant afford it. You might have bigger issues. Spend a few hours fishing, get like 40 sweet fish. Sell the extra 10 for 30-50m each. Buy all your guild skills again. You will lose the inactive members. However what value were they actually providing to guild anyways?

I dont see the big deal honestly.

You know how old their guild is right? those dinos are not remaking their guild!

If I was fly I would make TheEmpire guild just so nobody tries to steal the name and just keep TheEmpire@RN as the main guild.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Send a support ticket and provide me with the ticket ID. I'll look into it.
    I will do that, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    Fly just make a new guild. If you cant afford it. You might have bigger issues. Spend a few hours fishing, get like 40 sweet fish. Sell the extra 10 for 30-50m each. Buy all your guild skills again. You will lose the inactive members. However what value were they actually providing to guild anyways?

I dont see the big deal honestly.
    I can afford it, that's no problem. The problem with making a new guild is we have guild members who have been in The Empire for 7+ years. They take breaks from Rohan, but they always check in now and then. We would lose all those long time guildies/friends. What's worse is they would think they were kicked. The majority of our inactive members are just away right now. There are 3 playing right now that have returned within the last month after being gone for 2-3 years. Some of them have been in TE from the game we moved here from.
    <a href=http://s465.photobucket.com/user/afflygal/media/PuertoVallarta2011_zps9b2feb80.jpg.html][IMG]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr15/afflygal/PuertoVallarta2011_zps9b2feb80.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://s465.photobucket.com/user/aff...ps9b2feb80.jpg</a>

AFflygal, Priest 115
    Tinkerbell Lvl 112
    FlyBabe, Priest, 90
    SilentBtDeadly, lvl 115

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    You know how old their guild is right? those dinos are not remaking their guild!

If I was fly I would make TheEmpire guild just so nobody tries to steal the name and just keep TheEmpire@RN as the main guild.
    We already have TheEmpire with our GM who got major cancer and can't manage the guild, so We remade it and that guild is not our inactive guild.

Lol, you are right on the money Strellan.

AFflygal, Priest 115
    Tinkerbell Lvl 112
    FlyBabe, Priest, 90
    SilentBtDeadly, lvl 115

ya so just preserve TheEmpire name with another char and keep TheEmpire@RN as the main guild problem solved.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me