+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    why on earth would they do that?
    I don't know why, but why so much drama about that guild name change?

Commander
    because that's rohan

its all about drama especially whn strellan comes here like a GM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    I don't know why, but why so much drama about that guild name change?
    the @RN@JN@TO@SY@MA@SI@AH@TE just doesnt look nice but idc

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

A couple of do-it-yerself fixes if you really don't like the way it looks:
    1. (if you are ok with a new GM toon) Make a new guild with the desired name, move your stuff over and disband the old one.
    2. (if you want the old GM toon) Clear out your GT to various alt accts, disband the old guild make a new one with the same GM move the GT stuff back.

A lot of folks really don't care enough to go thru the bother.

If it makes you feel better, PWI nuked my storage guild along with all the crones and stuff in the treasury. Rather rude of them to do that simply because I didn't have enough alts to populate it (yes strell I KNOW they told me they were gonna do it. Doesn't make it any less rude and inconsiderate of the goods I had stored in it).
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-03-2015 at 09:38 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Plies Stahp, I almost shed a tear.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    You have always been quite the special case.

To be honest, however, on a morality based view - I don't think a request like this should be accepted.
    After all, what makes it a difference for someone not being able to hit the deadline due to an unfortunate accident, blackout (e.g. snow-storm cutting one off for several days) or anything likewise.
    Maybe I really had to make it to the grocery store, otherwise my bunny would starve and, due to a traffic jam, I couldn't make it back in time to be online. FML.

Those are all severe matters for the people involved - but cannot possibly taken into account at all times. Where does one draw the line?
    Yours just severe enough to make it, for another party: just, aww sorry, but no you didn't make it because it's "just not severe enough"?

TL;DR
    No.

Still, wishing you a quick recovery nonetheless.

EP
    This is hardly the everyday occurrence such a using your pet. I see nothing wrong with anyone asking for a manual guild name change if there are special circumstances. After all, this was in lieu of a private message, not a post on popular opinion.
    <a href=http://s465.photobucket.com/user/afflygal/media/PuertoVallarta2011_zps9b2feb80.jpg.html][IMG]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr15/afflygal/PuertoVallarta2011_zps9b2feb80.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://s465.photobucket.com/user/aff...ps9b2feb80.jpg</a>

Guild Master of The Empire (Jainus/Ran/Torian) Oldest remaining guild in game.
    The Empire was established in 2007 by Zapranoth

AFflygal, Priest 115
    Tinkerbell Lvl 112
    HoLeeSchitt, lvl 115, Warlock
    FlyBabe, Priest, 90
    KnowWhenToRun, Ranger lvl 115
    SilentBtDeadly, lvl 115

A couple of do-it-yerself fixes if you really don't like the way it looks:
    1. (if you are ok with a new GM toon) Make a new guild with the desired name, move your stuff over and disband the old one.
    2. (if you want the old GM toon) Clear out your GT to various alt accts, disband the old guild make a new one with the same GM move the GT stuff back.

A lot of folks really don't care enough to go thru the bother.

If it makes you feel better, PWI nuked my storage guild along with all the crones and stuff in the treasury. Rather rude of them to do that simply because I didn't have enough alts to populate it (yes strell I KNOW they told me they were gonna do it. Doesn't make it any less rude and inconsiderate of the goods I had stored in it).
    all you had to do was make lvl 1s old man! XD I saved my storage guilds that way XD

Need help? PM me

Meh, who wanted to go to that trouble out and make umpteen lvl1s bags.

Doesn't matter made my storage guild (Chosen) using my lowbie.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AFflygal View Post
    This is hardly the everyday occurrence such a using your pet. I see nothing wrong with anyone asking for a manual guild name change if there are special circumstances. After all, this was in lieu of a private message, not a post on popular opinion.
    My posts are hardly ever popular. That's why I write them.

EP
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Meh, who wanted to go to that trouble out and make umpteen lvl1s bags.

Doesn't matter made my storage guild (Chosen) using my lowbie.
    I meant for the membership requirement you could have just made lvl 1s and invited them to the guild which is what I did. I made a whole account for it I think called savemiguild

Need help? PM me