+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Jin vs Ran

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    I recall you saying everyone in boobs suck, but they got good gears. o.o
    Doesn't everyone talk like that about other opposing guilds at some point or another?

Its like, you dislike a guild and pvp them

2 months later

you join said guild and pvp with them.

Been happening that way since the dawn of Rohan.

I for one disliked Boobs when I first came back to Rohan after my 2 year break away. When Lucas and Zery asked me to join I told them Hell No.

And now look where I am...in BOOBS..

(eek posting from wrong account lol)
    MsAbella ~ Priest <3

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    tsb nowadays is all about luck and luck is with these who arent being followed by dhans. here is your answer.
    ya lucky your all just trash : (

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    tsb nowadays is all about luck and luck is with these who arent being followed by dhans. here is your answer.
    tell that to mrlee and the 5 lock dhans that held me mid for the last min :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    I think all of Jin should come together and fight Boobs
    Jin was dead for so long everywhere empty. so when you say jin vs u talk about e2n and haters. and it was only 1-2 pts of e2n IF everyone logs in.

so basically Jin wont be more than 3-4 pts ( counting ceazar salad guild) . and boobs alone not counting their allys are more than tht.

jin was a victim of some dumb gms but they had no choice since game was dying.

anyways.

~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

A lil Ran vs Jin warring sounds fun.

I guess I would have to beat up on myself since I had chars in both servers I suppose I could log a few accts and have at myself....
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Ran vs Jin? try again its Boobs vs every1 lol even TroubleMaker on your side its TM+e2n+haters+falsegod+Star and like other milion randoms just on boobs alone so dont bull**** about zerg we're alone vs all server if tm will be on our side we would rape jin way to hard lolz xD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ycgtrtgd View Post
    Ran vs Jin? try again its Boobs vs every1 lol even TroubleMaker on your side its TM+e2n+haters+falsegod+Star and like other milion randoms just on boobs alone so dont bull**** about zerg we're alone vs all server if tm will be on our side we would rape jin way to hard lolz xD
    oaaaa so mad

stop 2 talk big then lel

Personally I don't care one way or the other about the boobs (or any other) guild.

If somebody pisses me off I will do my best to kill them without regard what guild they are in or server they are from.
    If they don't piss me off, I will likewise buff them regardless of the guild they are in or server they are from.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    Jin was dead for so long everywhere empty. so when you say jin vs u talk about e2n and haters. and it was only 1-2 pts of e2n IF everyone logs in.

so basically Jin wont be more than 3-4 pts ( counting ceazar salad guild) . and boobs alone not counting their allys are more than tht.

jin was a victim of some dumb gms but they had no choice since game was dying.

anyways.

I Agree with ( Fake Face ) l0lz
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    I Agree with ( Fake Face ) l0lz
    insulting haters guild isnt smart move after they beg u to help them hmmmm
    KnockOut

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast