+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Serf

Just turned lvl 50 and automatically a priest?

So if you make a healer lvl 1, your class says you are a priest, I just turned lvl 50 and now im a priest, I wanna be a temp, There are no possible job change quests, Is this a new event or something? I really dont wanna spend 10$ on a job change stone. And this has happened to now 4 of my friends that just turned lvl 50 as well. Please any help ?!

this happen to me i send ticket and they automatically closed it. im like WTF.

Serf
    Yeah well we dont have time to be waiting GM's, so we each bought Job Change Stone from IM. -_-

Banned
    Forced to spend RP on free 2play game!

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by NaiLcuTTeR View Post
    this happen to me i send ticket and they automatically closed it. im like WTF.
    Give me your ticket ID to see why it was closed

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by PhilMickyy View Post
    Yeah well we dont have time to be waiting GM's, so we each bought Job Change Stone from IM. -_-
    If this happens to you again or in the future make sure to let your Ticket ID known in the forums once you send a support ticket. Once you do that i'll see what happened.

Atzigan check ticket : #222707
    Plox
    thanks
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Give me your ticket ID to see why it was closed
    here it is gm #222307

heya, have the same problem -- > #222782

quick question to everyone that got this auto job promotion bonus... What server did your make your character on -- Jin or one of the old Ran servers?

Reason I ask is that i made chars recently on the Ran server and didn't have this feature on my gurdian (yeah, I had to do the damn quest frankly I would rather not have had to do that).
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.