+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

20k reg dmg on 78DD weapon LOL

Just enter the game after very long pause, chilling with my new 78DD weapon, and... suprise!! LOL i died in 1second (3 hits from templar =1second).
    20k regulars on 78DD weapon, and YNK still don't know why ppl don't Log In to this game.
    This version of Rohan is worse than pserer. Atzigan where is your STAT INFLATION??
    Plus this bsht (every month new more OP stuff on Item Mall), new content aka new character won't save this game.

Atzigan did U bought this game from YNK or what? cuz it's looks like Your private serwer no bugs are fixed, and all U doing is sell new OP stuff on Item Mall. GG

so you have 60k hp? o.O
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    so you have 60k hp? o.O
    It seems that way xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    My o my, where r old good days when 20k hp was high... now 60k self buffed is like nothing. Still 200k hp will not be a big change, 10 fast hits instead 2? 3seconds instead 1? Big deal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    My o my, where r old good days when 20k hp was high... now 60k self buffed is like nothing. Still 200k hp will not be a big change, 10 fast hits instead 2? 3seconds instead 1? Big deal.
    Lel. Where do you have 78%dd when max is 74 ? :| Dual wielding with crap weapons ? :|

Update yourself, defenders have 100%dd now

not everybody has +ed bossdrops or even +18 rings Tri...

But 100% dd wont save you. FFS/DFFS/WFFS cuts thru dd like butter and envenom/saint strike will still kill you so you better be bigtime vit as well.

Every Superman has his Kryptonite
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    not everybody has +ed bossdrops or even +18 rings Tri...

But 100% dd wont save you. FFS/DFFS/WFFS cuts thru dd like butter and envenom/saint strike will still kill you so you better be bigtime vit as well.

Every Superman has his Kryptonite
    with 36%sd i doubt. Even if invenom hurts, you still need to zerg with like 4 dekans and 1 dhan to kill a def or guardian.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Lel. Where do you have 78%dd when max is 74 ? :| Dual wielding with crap weapons ? :|

Update yourself, defenders have 100%dd now
    I'm not playing defender or guardian, i use 78dd axe on my giant +11/+12/2x +6 feathers and himera acc set.

78 DD is useless if your total defense are too low, lower defenses inflates the damage by a pure attack specially elemental attacks so even you have 78DD weapon equiped (I wonder how did you forge to 78 since AFAIK tha max DD reached is 74?) and lower HP in 3 hits with 20K damages you only have around 60K hp? well even a 15K damager can kill you fast with that HP promise. . .

Boom you hit it 60k above HP haha
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.