+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    Well the rates ain't bad for reinforcement of armors/weapons. Got to +14 without fails.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    He said if he has his way there would be one, but because his boss has to approve it, he can't commit to it.

The second bit you pasted talks about the rings event. special rings being sold with some extra stuff on them (i.e. some melee or ranged or magic attack depending on the ring). As they suit they are not worth a dime, but if you manage to get them to +12 before the next maintenance, they will boost them for you to +18.

If you pay your 2000rps to buy those rings you MUST boost them to +12 yourself otherwise you have just pissed away $20 USD EACH. That boosting is almost frigging impossible because the succcess rate even using their *cough* premium abradants the reinforce fails 50-75% of the time. Expect to spend $100-$150 avg PER RING.
    They dont go away if you cant get them to +12 they just dont get boosted to +18 by the GM

I think not everyone of us has a good luck. I upgraded mine until +12 without any fail.
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Quote Originally Posted by ZacKxxFaiR View Post
    I think not everyone of us has a good luck. I upgraded mine until +12 without any fail.
    And I have spent 65k ecash and 15k clean rps with one ring +12 three rings still 0

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyboo View Post
    They dont go away if you cant get them to +12 they just dont get boosted to +18 by the GM
    They don't, but you wound up paying 2000rps + all the premium abradants and ARS V! stones. that costs huge money and if you don't get +12, your rings are worthless. Those rings at +6 pretty much suck a$$.

Quote Originally Posted by ZacKxxFaiR View Post
    Then you my friend were far luckier than 99% of us. Out of 4 of those rings I got 1 to +12. the rest are +6 (which pretty much suck).
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-01-2015 at 11:56 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.