+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Will there be boost on making rings + this weekend?

GM stated in a thread that "To compensate this we will potentially announce an extra boost of rates in the coming weekend as we would desire that the majority if not all players who purchase this item reach the +12 Reinforcement mark in order for those rings to be boosted to +18."

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz3QL4xp0U2
    www.playrohan.com

but then theres another thread that he posted 10minutes later that say

Over the years, these rings have been left unused and the power and glory they once had...vanished. It is up to you, to unleash it's full potential and obtain the power they once had.

Date of the Event: 01/28/2015 - 02/03/2015 12:00PM PST

What to do to Unleash their full power:
    Before the end of the event you will have to reinforce the rings you purchase up to +12
    If you manage to get these rings to +12, its full potential will be bestowed upon them.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz3QL59kQE0
    www.playrohan.com

I am having a really hard time to deside what he means by this, will there be boosts on weekend? or is the boost already taking place... Or is there any boost at all? :d

He said if he has his way there would be one, but because his boss has to approve it, he can't commit to it.

The second bit you pasted talks about the rings event. special rings being sold with some extra stuff on them (i.e. some melee or ranged or magic attack depending on the ring). As they suit they are not worth a dime, but if you manage to get them to +12 before the next maintenance, they will boost them for you to +18.

If you pay your 2000rps to buy those rings you MUST boost them to +12 yourself otherwise you have just pissed away $20 USD EACH. That boosting is almost frigging impossible because the succcess rate even using their *cough* premium abradants the reinforce fails 50-75% of the time. Expect to spend $100-$150 avg PER RING.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Aaand there will be a boost and I wasted 18 abradant and 18 VI stones LOL... I'm way to greedy

made one ring +12 tho but still three more to go >.< with none delux stones..

Ive guess there is no blessing event,i already spend 8k+ worth of ecash bought deluxe abradant and ARS6 trying to enhance feather of silva but all I got is +0.this is realy make me upset!i wonder why i gamble for nothing.thanks anyway for my failed!

that IS the blessing event.

The blessing is for PWI who made so much money from buying this valueless crap.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

u mean blessing to fail.......

Thx for the warning i wont try reinforcing this weekend then. Was gonna try +5 a crappy ring to see if rates were any good at all but if +6 is same as he said i won't even try.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    lel the boost is only by 3 or 4% nothing much :O)

What kind of boost you like 200 or 500% if that so this game will be closed
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Totally fail rate on reinforcing rings. like i failed 3 times in a row to make +6 that tells u everything that the rate is really bad. Mine friends tried too and they failed too.....