+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hold it Atzigan!@!@!@!@!

The image you posted was days late you need to use the dungeon rankings based on the event time (01/28/2015 12:00PM PST)

By the end of the event on 01/28 12:00PM PST a GM will visit Rankist and see who is the winner of the Elemental Dungeon Conquest. If you are in one of the Top 3 Elemental Dungeon Conquest ranks you will be a winner of some special accessories!
    Here is the correct dungeon ranking

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

Woops yep, you're correct, however still sad about it :/

You should be proud that there are still players smart enough to compete this hard. By the way should I send a ticket to pick which element rings each char gets?

If not we want Earth rings plz and ty!

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    however still sad about it :/

Cancel the event then, it's that simple ;o

Quote Originally Posted by withoutu View Post
    Cancel the event then, it's that simple ;o
    sore loser LOL

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    sore loser LOL
    I wasn't even involved. :P

so ATzigan whose mistake was that ? players who spend money to do it in the right way or cheaters ? or ur fault ?

u want us to spend more money for the event again ?? that's what u think the fair decision ?

so what is the reward of clearing stage 15 ?? nothing ? !!
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 01-29-2015 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Woops yep, you're correct, however still sad about it :/
    I'm glad you didn't write the declaration of independence.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    You should be proud that there are still players smart enough to compete this hard. By the way should I send a ticket to pick which element rings each char gets?

If not we want Earth rings plz and ty!
    I am proud of players having a lot of competitiveness within. It is what ultimately makes the game quite enjoyable.
    Behind the hatred between players, KOS between guilds etc. It's what pretty much brings the people together playing
    every day. To beat them and brag about the power one has.
    The only time that falls apart is when people start doing sketchy things, or attempting to do some type of foul play
    which is pretty sad when it comes to one just attempting to ban a user no matter the cost in order to beat the guild or enemy.
    This has happened in the past and incidents like those are possibly the hardest ones that are investigated from top to bottom.

Keep on fighting people! I'll soon host more events that will prove ones manhood/girlhood/balls of steel or whatever one wants to prove. Giving rewards for pretty much doing what one loves, defeating your enemies! PvP events are quite enjoyable to run when they're not interrupted constantly and everyone has a good time. I'm still in the search for an isolated open world area where I can conduct something like that.