+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Theres a fine difference between needs and wants you wanted it since you spent 20 pages trying to convince the GMs to DQ me and my friends and its a big too bad from me because I won in 1 shot no need to run it a 2nd time. But hey I think atzigan wants to see your $$ again how much did you spend? tell everybody
    my money won't over if i kept spending forever dw about me worry about ur self

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    my money won't over if i kept spending forever dw about me worry about ur self
    should invest in some better internet with all this money you say you got. QQ my lag thats y i die ;(((((

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    No harm done, it was funny .
    I keep my cool and can handle some jokes and even some bashing as long as it's not a sentence filled with **** GM you *** of **SHH.
    I am going to re-run this event after maintenance.
    I'd get choked if I make them +18, but we'll see maybe I'll bring better rewards, you'll have to wait and see.
    why do they want or need better rewards? all they going to do is sell them for rps.. they wont ever use the rings.. they really going to take off + 18 rulers to put on 125 vits or 125 ints? reallly?

unlike me.. who will be using the 2 +12 vits (125 vit x 2 ) on my defender. they will be replacing my amulets .

-0v3 / kal23
    Last edited by merl; 01-29-2015 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I'm still in the search for an isolated open world area where I can conduct something like that.
    Try the friah village map, no one goes there anymore except to gather plants or gems and there's a couple spots that are quite big and don't have many obstacles where people could hide; the only issue is venges.

Quote Originally Posted by bacnab View Post
    Try the friah village map, no one goes there anymore except to gather plants or gems and there's a couple spots that are quite big and don't have many obstacles where people could hide; the only issue is venges.
    The best place to have any pvp event is the coliseum. Gives all players an equal chance (since you dont lose possibles inside the coli) and you cant use the vengance system.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    The best place to have any pvp event is the coliseum. Gives all players an equal chance (since you dont lose possibles inside the coli) and you cant use the vengance system.
    Only work if you remove NPC and then remove all the players that are not playing the event.

But that has to happen regardless of location rofl redundancy at its finest.

Need help? PM me

1st:
    Because you are an idiot and started too early the only one who costed you money is you. Me and my group were gonna try to 1 up you at the last minute no matter what but you buried yourself in **** by starting early forcing ppl to try and beat you. Patience is a virtue that you neglected to hold onto and you think atzigan is going to fold to that big fat receipt but you can take it and shove it where the sun doesnt shine.

2nd:
    Because the customer is always right get your head out of the sand.
    GZ for ShadowAce, I thought Mr.Equal2money was going to win this event but at the end ShadowAce pulled out a Az under sleeve. Mr.Money like to win but no one can beat him, and if someone beat him he tries all strategies to ban, DQ etc etc, keep QQing................

PS im roflamooo the way u qqing cuz u dont get first place and u feel throwing the $$$$$$$$ buaajaajajaajaja

Quote Originally Posted by maincore View Post
    GZ for ShadowAce, I thought Mr.Equal2money was going to win this event but at the end ShadowAce pulled out a Az under sleeve. Mr.Money like to win but no one can beat him, and if someone beat him he tries all strategies to ban, DQ etc etc, keep QQing................

PS im roflamooo the way u qqing cuz u dont get first place and u feel throwing the $$$$$$$$ buaajaajajaajaja
    You can pm me in game on defender (I assume your inbox is full)

Need help? PM me