+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hello! (New Player!)

Nice to meet you! My name's Bunny. ^ ^ I'm just getting ready to start Seal and don't know much about the game. I don't know what class I'll make yet XD but it looks really cute. Does anyone have advice or want to say hi? My character name is Bunzilla ^ ^!

Quote Originally Posted by bunzilla View Post
    Nice to meet you! My name's Bunny. ^ ^ I'm just getting ready to start Seal and don't know much about the game. I don't know what class I'll make yet XD but it looks really cute. Does anyone have advice or want to say hi? My character name is Bunzilla ^ ^!
    Hello there! To help you select your class, think of how you'd like to play the game. Like, if you just want to support others you could play as a priest/healer. If you want to make stuff you could try being a craftsman. Check this Seal Wiki page and see what rocks your boat:

http://sealonline.wikia.com/wiki/Class

Craftsman seems interesting and so does Jester! But they are a bit confusing @_@.. especially craftsman. It might be cool to make stuff though!

Also:

Is there any major difference between the community on the servers?
    Last edited by bunzilla; 01-29-2015 at 05:10 PM.

Hi, i'm new too !!

any suggestions on what characters i will use?

Hello im new here

Hi guys

any suggestions for me too?

. Templar!

I really want to make a priest, but.. it seems hard to find anyone to level up with >_<!

Hello guys. I think it's better if you folks could join a Guild first so you don't have to worry about picking up random players to party with. I know a few folds in Arus that speaks English. They are from the Vanguard guild. For you other guys, you can try playing as a Clown/Jester and take advantage of their LUK bug. Placing a lot of stat points in LUK helps increase damage but the class is expensive to play as you need to purchase darts and cards to throw.

Plus, being in a guild helps prevent your nose from bleeding when trying to understand all the new terms and systems the game has to offer.

I was thinking about trying out on Arus, since there don't seem to be many English speakers on the other server. What is the LUK thing with jester? i'm a little confused. I've tried socializing in game, but no one seems to respond XD I think a lot of people are AFK. I got a craftsman to 38 today but I'd rather play something a little more powerful.
    Bunzilla (Craftsman)