+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by vampirethera View Post
    i did not send to billing department, do i have to send a separate email to them? or through support system?
    When it comes to RP purchases and the RPs are not given to your account even though you've charged before. You have to contact billing directly at billing@playwithi.com.
    Also in case a player issues charge backs, and the account gets banned, you have to contact billing as they are possibly the department that banned the account and the issue needs to be settled with them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post

I was partially wrong you cant charge more than 100 bucks in a day (which is still 10k rps) unless you are authorized in which case u can charge 200 in 1 day.
    You can charge more than that. I already charged more than 200 bucks in a single day.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    You can charge more than that. I already charged more than 200 bucks in a single day.
    Go get some glasses and read it again.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    When it comes to RP purchases and the RPs are not given to your account even though you've charged before. You have to contact billing directly at billing@playwithi.com.
    Also in case a player issues charge backs, and the account gets banned, you have to contact billing as they are possibly the department that banned the account and the issue needs to be settled with them.
    i did not file a dispute on the transaction yet then how did i get banned from purchasing further rps? and for some reason they think it safe to just shut down my account for good. i been waiting for my rps to load for 2 days now.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by vampirethera View Post
    i did not file a dispute on the transaction yet then how did i get banned from purchasing further rps? and for some reason they think it safe to just shut down my account for good. i been waiting for my rps to load for 2 days now.
    Oh, I was just explaining the process of what to do for a faster resolution to the issue at hand.
    If you would like further information or if you already send a ticket ID make sure to let me know the ticket ID and I'll make sure it's seen/resolved.

Its been resolved, yea I was a little irate because I have not had a daily limit on my account for a long time, atiz you should kick your billing department, they need to send some automatic email out whenever paypal blocks or holds a payment, I can call them and the issue is fixed within minutes no problem, as can any other paypal user, anyway issue is resolved, just wanted to vent here a little bit, happy gaming nerds

Ive charged 40,000 rps in one day before, you just have to request the limit to be lifted, at some point they will lift it, maybe after a certain amount has been reached or what not

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfDaSouth View Post
    Ive charged 40,000 rps in one day before, you just have to request the limit to be lifted, at some point they will lift it, maybe after a certain amount has been reached or what not
    the point was the image and my explanation both said that there are special cases and hes digging for nothing

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

This is the grown ups play ground, go back to your sandbox.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Oh, I was just explaining the process of what to do for a faster resolution to the issue at hand.
    If you would like further information or if you already send a ticket ID make sure to let me know the ticket ID and I'll make sure it's seen/resolved.
    Dear Atzigan,
    I already spoke with paypal and billing department
    Your billing department say my fund was hold and they cant process it
    Just a minute ago i spoke with Payapl customer service and my trasnsaction was instant meaning the $$$ already sent.
    My ticket ID is 222044 please check it for me.
    Thank you
    Note: If not i'll just going to dispute the fund and i dont think i'll charging any more