+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I think hes right people who help other users have to be me
    sorry your majesty it won't happen again. please don't off with ma head.

@vampirethera : Follow the REAL GM's advice ...

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    When it comes to RP purchases and the RPs are not given to your account even though you've charged before. You have to contact billing directly at billing@playwithi.com.
    Also in case a player issues charge backs, and the account gets banned, you have to contact billing as they are possibly the department that banned the account and the issue needs to be settled with them.
    ...and stop whining about it in the forums. He's already told you how to go about resolving it.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-03-2015 at 09:29 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I will forgive you if yu post that dancing gif :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

here you go strellan:
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

hahaha I love that silly gif

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

we have the same situation here my rps is not credited damn. i also send email to the billing section no reply.

i followed every single instruction that atzigan told me, yet still no result, but nvm that cause i disputed the transaction as well as stop charging rp.

I hope you enjoyed your visit in Rohan. While I'm sure they are sad you stopped charging RPs they will of course ban you for the chargeback.

Goodbye.