+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    You cant charge more than 10k rps a day and that probably revolves around their clock so you will have to wait until the 29th pacific time
    bullshit maybe if you ever charged you would know.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    bullshit maybe if you ever charged you would know.

I was partially wrong you cant charge more than 100 bucks in a day (which is still 10k rps) unless you are authorized in which case u can charge 200 in 1 day.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfDaSouth View Post
    So I submitted a lot of tickets, emailed billing, called paypal to be sure all my payments are completed, and I still don't have the 10k rps I charged 24 hrs ago. And on top of that, if i try to open the "add rps" button, Im blocked from charging anymore, it just says "Trouble Shooting Here" this is new……..I would recommend some sort of communication between customer and company representatives but they seem to be at a loss for words since they have not answered my emails for about 8 hrs…..Im looking at my bank statements and I spoke to paypal on the phone. Everything is fine from my side, so whats your problem?
    Billing team notified me that the issue was a temporal hold from Paypal yesterday until 2:19AM today.
    The RPs you obtained should now reflect within your account.

exactly what happen to me, when i send ticket to them they told me to dispute to paypal, its not on their end and now i cant even get my 5k rps eventho they took it out of my bank account.
    note: now i cant even add any rps( trouble shotting ****)

i think im done charging rps into this stupid system, been charging way too much over the course of 4 months and now this happen. Sigh should have know this coming.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Stopping now is the real loss
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by vampirethera View Post
    exactly what happen to me, when i send ticket to them they told me to dispute to paypal, its not on their end and now i cant even get my 5k rps eventho they took it out of my bank account.
    note: now i cant even add any rps( trouble shotting ****)
    Did you by chance send a ticket to billing@playwithi.com? Billing department mostly takes care of those issues very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Did you by chance send a ticket to billing@playwithi.com? Billing department mostly takes care of those issues very quickly.
    ya i wish gms were more like billing still waiting on my jin boost u guys keep closign tickets and doing anything
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Stopping now is the real loss
    i send the ticket to support and they send me back that i have to dispute to paypal and close my ticket lol

i did not send to billing department, do i have to send a separate email to them? or through support system?