+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question which is the best sever for newbie

hey guys, i've just started to play rohan after around 4-5 years. can you guys give me any tips about choosing which sever to play. i mean, i like the sever that has many players going around and chatting, newbies running around in town and not too many people have max level and gear. i tried torian, janius and isen yesterday but they seem so quiet and there weren't many newbies around, or is it because i log in at about 5:30 A.M to 7:30 A.M that the sever is quiet ?

Um
    Jainus (Union Servers) its exp and success rates friendly. I've seen a lot of lowbies runing around and theres a lot of high lvl players so getting rpked its sure to happened any time soon.
    Isen I haven't logged in it for months now. Its completely based on a crone economy using crafted gear (Chimera, Spirit Stones) and Power Arena to obtain items.
    Its up to you what server you'll like. Both have pay to win content, its up to you if you want to spend on it or just play for fun.
    GL and HF
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

thanks man

Go Jainus! XD haha more people to play with

i played both servers but theres a lot of difference. they said the items are different. so lets say i just wanna play without paying real money which server can i play that will let me enjoy it?

Quote Originally Posted by RohanCrow View Post
    i played both servers but theres a lot of difference. they said the items are different. so lets say i just wanna play without paying real money which server can i play that will let me enjoy it?
    Neither. You will have a lot of hard work to play on any server here especially if you intend to compete against others. You might get away with paying a little less real money in Jainus but the reality is that this is not really a free-to-play game. The only question is "how much do you want to compete with other players?" and the answer to that is "how much do you have to spend"? The sky is the limit.
    Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by cyberguy View Post
    Neither. You will have a lot of hard work to play on any server here especially if you intend to compete against others. You might get away with paying a little less real money in Jainus but the reality is that this is not really a free-to-play game. The only question is "how much do you want to compete with other players?" and the answer to that is "how much do you have to spend"? The sky is the limit.
    Ok. point taken, but how about this. not going into the PvP style of gaming can i enjoy playing it? The usual PvE, quest and all that. which is the "less-harder-server"?
    In the shadows I lurk, "COME". I looked and behold, a Black Crow

Both are about the same though you will prolly have an easier time of it in Isen simply because there are less people to come along and clobber you while you are trying to level. The flip side of that of course is that it is easier to get into parties with others in Jainus because there are other people there. Isen is pretty much deserted.

The drop rates suck in both servers, but gearing up in Isen is harder and will cost you more ongoing to keep spirit stones in your armor & weapons. You need those just to survive the mobs.

Jainus lets you forge your armor and mobs can be tanked easier there.

Quest wise, both servers are Rohan so they will have the same quest lines.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I've tried both now and have reached level 30 on jainus its a drag for me due to the fact that its kos every single time. its rather unfortunate and the people that i am asking to party with are AFK while the ones that are not are the ones that kills me. :/
    In the shadows I lurk, "COME". I looked and behold, a Black Crow

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by RohanCrow View Post
    I've tried both now and have reached level 30 on jainus its a drag for me due to the fact that its kos every single time. its rather unfortunate and the people that i am asking to party with are AFK while the ones that are not are the ones that kills me. :/
    How dare they bully a lowbie level 30. Someone help this man! He's been very active within the forums for a fresh face.
    I'll make sure to stop by in-game and see if I you're online to greet you inside Rohan.